31 Mar 2020
|From RM1,391 /person
|Schonbrunn Palace ● Danube River Cruise|
|PRICE PER PERSON|
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|05, 19, 26
03, 10, 17, 24, 31
07, 14, 21, 28
05, 12, 19, 26
02, 09, 16, 23, 30
06, 13, 20, 27
04, 11, 18,25
01, 08, 15, 29
03, 10, 24
|Rainers Hotel Vienna @ similar
Achat Premium Hotel @ similar
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel.
- insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer.
- City tour in : Vienna, Budapest.
- Boat: Danube River in Budapest.
- Evening transfer: City Hall Square in Vienna , Vaci Utca in Budapest.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International air ticket with airport taxes.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, DEPENDING ON WEATHER & ROAD CONDITION.
DAY 01 :
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel.
Welcome to Europe!!!. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area.
DAY 02 : Breakfast
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vienna city tour. Gardens of the immense Schönbrunn Palace.
After breakfast, at around 12.00h, we start with a scenic visit around Vienna with a local expert. Here, we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Directly afterwards, we head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighbouring streets, where you can dine at your preferred restaurant with cuisines from around the world including Austrian, Chinese, Indian and Italian.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
VIENNA > BUDAPEST
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour with our local expert in Budapest. Cruise on the Danube.
We depart for Hungary. We have a little under a 3-hours trip to Budapest. Arrival to BUDAPEST at around 11.30 hrs. Discover the “Queen of the Danube” on a scenic tour of highlight. This city is divided by the Danube, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopolitan “Pest” on the opposite bank. After time for lunch, we will include a boat tour along the Danube River; the views of the city and parliament are impressive. Leisure time after the tour. There will be time at the end of the day in the lively area of Vaci Utca, where there are lots of little restaurants with food from different countries (Indian, Chinese, Hungarian and Italian).
DAY 04 : Breakfast
After breakfast. End of our service.