31 October 2018
|From RM1,389 /person
|Krabi 4 Island Tour – Phranan Cave, Chicken Island, Tup Island, Poda Island ● Krabi City Tour – Emerald Pool, Tiger Cave Temple, Black Crab Monument|
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
The table with ID 139 not exists.
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 03 nights accommodation based on Twin /Triple sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner with English speaking driver cum guide.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Halal Thai Meals: 02 x Lunch & 02 x Dinner.
- 1 bottle mineral water during tour /person/ day.
- Entrance fees, toll & parking.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket & airport tax.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver (USD 6.00/person/day).
- Surcharge at hotel case by case.
CHILD POLICY :
- Child No Bed age 2 – 5 years old.
- Child With Bed age 6 – 11 years old.
- Child with bed/ Child no bed : Child who high not over 110 cm. If over agent will charge on arrival.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE, DEPANDING ON WEATHER, ROAD CONTITIONS, FLIGHT SCHEDULES AND ROOM AVAILABILITY.
DAY 01 : Dinner
Upon arrival at Krabi Airport meet & greet with our local representative will assist you, then transfer to hotel for check in hotel & free for own leisure. Dinner will be provided.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
KRABI 4 ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transfer to visit Krabi 4 Island tour :
Phranang Cave – a very famous cave with a theories of a died princess spirit that get respected and worshiped by the local people.
Chicken Island – remember the name and you will remember its funny rock shape: it looks like a chicken. Popular location for excellent snorkelling the marine life where will amaze you.
Tup Island – one of Thailand’s unseen highlights. Tup Island is situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes, the sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that will appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide.
Poda Island – lovely white sandy beach, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling. Enjoy great underwater adventures, exploring colourful corals and reef fish.
In the afternoon, transfer back to Aonang. After dinner, back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch
KRABI CITY TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed with Krabi city tour. After lunch, continue to visit Emerald pool – Mineral pool & popular swimming spot in a lush forest with a wooden walking track. Tiger Cave Temple – Aside from being the site of a meditation centre, it is also a place of archaeological and historical interest. Stone tools, pottery remains, and the mold for making Buddha footprints have been found in excavations. Tiger Cave temple, also known as Wat Tham Sua. Black Crab Monument – The crab monument sits along the Krabi River banks, among one of the most interesting destinations in town today. The Black Crab represents local respect for the mangrove forests and the natural environment of the black crabs. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure.
DAY 04 : Breakfast
Breakfast at the hotel & check out. Transfer to Krabi Airport. Have a nice trip.