- Package Period: Mar – Oct 2019.
- Prices are quoted in RM per person basis.
- Child : 4-11 yrs.
- Infant 1-3 Years (NOT PROVIDE baby cot/bed).
- Child and Infant’s age are count according to year.
- Prices are subjected to changes.
The table with ID 172 not exists.
- 2 ways Ferry Transfer (Syahbandar Jetty – Redang Island – Syahbandar Jetty).
- 2 Nights Accommodation (with air-cond, hot shower & safety box).
- Full board local meals (2 Buffet Breakfast, 2 Buffet Lunch, 1 Buffet Dinner, 1 BBQ Dinner, 2 Tea Breaks.
- 2 Snorkeling Trips + 1 Marine Park (exclude Marine Park Fee ,Equipment & Life Jacket).
Extension Night Includes
- 1 Night Stay Accommodation (with air-cond, hot shower & safety box).
- 1 Buffet Breakfast, 1 Buffet Lunch, 1 Buffet Dinner, 1 Tea Break.
- 2 Snorkeling Trips.
- Marine park conservation fund : MALAYSIAN – RM5.00/adult & RM2.00/child | NON-MALAYSIAN – RM30.00/adult & RM15.00 per child.
- 2 ways airport transfer service will be charge at RM30.00 per adult (Minimum 2 Adults).
- 2 ways bus station pick up service will be charge at RM20.00 per adult.
- Tourism tax MYR 10 per room per night will imposed to all foreign tourist with effective from 01 Sept 2017.
Premises owner (Redang Beach Resort & Hotel Sentral Kuala Terenggganu) will collect from foreign customers upon check in.
- For 5 days/ 4 nights package, Day 2 itinerary is repeated for Day 3 and Day 4.
- Please be punctual for snorkeling trip and boat transfer to mainland during check out.
Late comers will not be entertained and are responsible for their own arrangement.
- Any missed snorkeling trip will not be replaced.
- Any request for late check out departure is subjected to prior arrangement and room availability.
- Please report and be at the reception not less than 1 hour before ferry departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Due to ad-serve weather or unforeseen operational condition, Redang Beach Resort reserve the right to alter or cancel any itineraries of tours without any compensation.
- The management accepts no liability for losses incurred due to failure to connect with other services.
The management cannot be held liable for loss of baggage or personal items, illness, injury or death resulting from activities in which are beyond our control.
- All rates are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Any un-utilized meals, snorkeling trips or owned arrangement boat transfers are not refundable.
- Lost of equipment will be charged accordingly.
- Room Check In or Check Out will follow the ferry schedule (to be advice).
- No REFUND for NO SHOW / CANCELLATION.
- Participant’s Details (Full Name, NRIC/Passport, Age, Nationality) when the booking confirmed (Payment/Deposit Received).
The table with ID 170 not exists.
- The operator have a right to cancel the activities due to bad weather or safety purpose.
- Ferry schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- Boarding time is 1 hours earlier.
The table with ID 171 not exists.
The table with ID 168 not exists.
Tickets can be bought from States Marine Park Unit, Marine Park Centre; counter in public boat jetties and from officers who are patrolling the areas.