|FLIGHT||DEPARTURE DATE||SINGLE||TWIN||CHILD (TWIN)||CHILD (BED)||CHILD (NO BED)||DOWNLOAD|
|23 & 30 Nov 2019
03, 07, 14 & 17 Dec 2019
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|01||KL – INCHEON||D7 504||0720||1450|
|05||INCHEON – KL||D7 509||2325||0455 +1|
Seoul ● Nami Island ● Lotte World Theme Park ● Songwol dong Fairy Tales Village ● Ski ● Shopping
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by AIRASIA X with all airport taxes (Subject to change).
- 20 Kg baggage allowance.
- 04 nights hotel accommodations at 4* Hotel @ similar class based on Twin sharing basis.
- Halal Meals : 04 x Lunch & 04 x Dinner at local restaurant.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- 4 shopping stop – Ginseng Centre, Red Pine, Cosmetic, Local Supermarket.
- Tippings for local tour guide & driver.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- 1 small bottle drinking water during tour.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Complimentary gift from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & Hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package price, itinerary, flight & flight schedule subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPANDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
DAY 01 : Dinner
KUALA LUMPUR > SEOUL
Assemble at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 2 (KLIA2) 3 hours before departure for check in luggage. Free at your own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, meet & greet with our local representative then transfer direct to SONGDO visit SONGWOL-DONG FAIRYTALES VILLAGE. You will be able to find depictions of characters such as the Disney Princesses, the Wizard of Oz, as well as countless other delights. After that, visit JAJANGMYEON MUSEUM. Here you can learn about the history of the noodle and its manufacture and even “the influence and value it effected on Korea. Tour ended after visit NC CUBE CANAL WALK. This wonderfully designed shopping complex is as great a place to wander or to sip coffee as is it to browse for the latest South Korean trends. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. OVERNIGHT IN INCEHON.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
INCHEON > NAMI ISLAND > MT. SORAK
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to NAMI ISLAND. Hop on a boat to romantic NAMI ISLAND, the filming location of the popular Korean drama series, “Winter Sonata”. Continue to visit the STRAWBERRY FARM. After that, transfer to MT SORAK and visit DAEPOHANG FISH MARKET. It is especially famous for a fish market where you can find a variety of live fish, and a number of local seafood restaurants that serve fresh raw fish at a reasonable price. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. OVERNIGHT IN MT SORAK.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
MT SORAK > GANGWON > GYEONGGI-DO
After breakfast at hotel & check out hotel. Today, we will start to visit MT SORAK. Is a scenic region with lush mountains and high granite peaks. Hop onto a CABLE CAR to the top one of the highest peaks of MT SORAK and enjoy great views of the whole park. Exploring the most beautiful, romantic and unique sheep farm in Korea ~ DAEWALLYANG SHEEP FARM (include sheep feeding experience). After that, proceed to SKI RESORT and enjoy SKIING FUN (Ski equipment & ski suits are excluded, RM230 per person to pre-book). After dinner, check in hotel & rest. OVERNIGHT SKI RESORT.
- It is compulsory to equip at least ski boot (or more depends on the ski resort requirement) to enter designated ski area for safety purpose.
- Spend the night in condominium style accommodation, quad sharing in 2 Bedroom unit.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
GYEONGGI-DO > SEOUL
After breakfast at hotel & check out hotel then transfer to SEOUL. Have fun at LOTTE WORLD THEME PARK (unlimited ticket pass), Korea’s largest indoor theme park encompassing an Adventure Park, “Magic Land” and a shopping mall. After that, follow by to visit NATIONAL GINSENG CENTRE & RED PINE CENTRE. Continue to visit NAMSAN TOWER (exclude lift & observatory deck). Many Korean dramas and films feature couples “locking in” their love at NAMSAN TOWER with padlocks; the site has become a sacred place for lovers who dream of ever-lasting love, both in Korea and around the world. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. OVERNIGHT IN SEOUL
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / –
SEOUL > KUALA LUMPUR
Breakfast at hotel. Today, we will drive pass PRESIDENTIAL BLUE HOUSE, the executive office and official residence of the President. Then visit GYONGBOK PALACE, the largest of the Five Grand Palaces built during the Joseon Dynasty, famous worldwide due to its sheer size and unique architecture (Closed on Tuesday). Continue to visit NATIONAL FOLK MUSEUM, displays the culture and folk history of the Korean people from prehistoric times to the end of the Joseon Dynasty. Proceed to ITAEWON MOSQUE & ITAEWON SHOPPING STREET. Continue to visit SEAWEED MUSEUM featuring KIMCHI MAKING and experience to put on KOREA TRADITIONAL COSTUME (HANBOK). Shopping spree at MYEONG-DONG MARKET, a wildly popular shopping district with department stores (Lotte and Shinsegae), shopping malls, hundreds of clothing and cosmetics/skin-care shops at every corner and street stalls offering tasty snacks or sparkling accessories in between. Lastly, we will visit LOCAL SUPERMARKET and COSMETIC SHOP. Transfer to INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT for departure flight.
DAY 06 :
After Safe landed at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 2 (KLIA2). FAREWELL.