|01||KL - PHNOM PENH||MH 754||0900||0950|
|02||PHNOM PENH - KL||MH 765||1305||1615|
Phnom Penh ● Killing Fields ● Siem Reap ● Angkor Wat
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by Malaysia Airlines @ similar with all airport taxes & fuel surcharge.
- 04 nights hotel accommodations based on Single/Twin sharing based on 3* hotel @ similar class.
- Halal Meals : 04 x Lunches & 04 x Dinners as per itinerary.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary in Phnom Penh & Siem Reap.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain.
- Cool water during the tour.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs for Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package price, itinerary, flight & flight schedule subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPANDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
|DAY 01||KUALA LUMPUR > PHNOM PENH||Lunch / Dinner|
|Assemble 3 hours before departure at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KLIA) for check in luggage. Free for own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at Phnom Penh airport, warmly welcome by our tour guide then we explore the stunning ROYAL PALACE COMPLEX, home to the Cambodian royal family and a symbol of the nation. We begin amid the beautiful royal gardens, landscaped with tropical plants and studded with gleaming spires. We enter the THRONE HALL where the royal receptions are held and the Cambodian king’s coronation took place. We then pass the NAPOLEON III PAVILION made from iron, a gift from the French emperor in the 19th century. We continue to the SILVER PAGODA, named after the 5000 silver tiles covering the floor, each weighing 1kg. Inside are some of the country’s most cherished treasures, including a life-size gold Buddha studded with 9584 diamonds, the largest weighing 25 carats. In the late afternoon, we board a local boat for a sunset cruise on the river. We set off on the TONLE SAP RIVER, which famously reverses direction each year, acting as the world’s largest natural flood barrier for the MEKONG RIVER. We cruise past the Royal Palace compound and around the CHROUY CHANGVAR PENINSULAR on to the mighty Mekong River. We cruise past small villages and see fishing boats preparing their catch. Late afternoon, transfer to Phnom Penh. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. Overnight in PHNOM PENH.
Lunch: Will be provided at local restaurant.
|DAY 02||PHNOM PENH > TUOL SLENG > KILLING FIELD > SHOPPING||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|After breakfast at the hotel. we come face to face with the horrific crimes of the Khmer Rouge. TUOL SLENG was a former high school that the Khmer Rouge turned into a centre for interrogation, torture and death. Today it is a museum of torture and serves to remind visitors of the terrible atrocities that came to pass in Cambodia. 17,000 people passed through the gates of this prison and only seven lived to tell the tale. Experience and not everyone will want to visit. Afterwards, we then travel out of town to the KILLING FIELDS OF CHOENG EK. Prisoners from Tuol Sleng followed this same route to their fate. An old Chinese cemetery, Choeng Ek was turned into an extermination camp for political prisoners. The remains of 8985 people were exhumed from mass graves and are kept in a memorial stupa here. After lunch, enjoy shopping at RUSSIAN MARKET, one of the premier shopping destinations in the Cambodian capital. Known as Psar Tuol Tom Pong, it earned its nickname in the 1980s, when Russians were the only tourists in Cambodia. A rambling place, it is bursting with bargains, including handicrafts, carvings, silk and textiles, clothing and footwear. After some time here to browse or buy, we travel to the impressive CENTRAL MARKET, one of the city landmarks. Originally completed by the French in 1937, this striking structure is known as PSAR THMEI in Khmer or New Market. The huge dome is wonderfully ventilated, a testament to the design, and this market is loaded with anything and everything available in Cambodia. Buy with caution, as this market has a reputation for overcharging or ‘shaving your head’ as Cambodians like to call it. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Overnight in PHNOM PENH.
Lunch : Will be provided at local halal restaurant.
|DAY 03||PHNOM PENH > SIEM REAP > SIGHTSEEING TOUR||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|After breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel. Then we will transfer to SIEM REAP, upon arrival Siem Reap, you will transfer to hotel for check in. After lunch, SIEM REAP sightseeing, hundreds of people streamed in and out of a small alcove where stately brass and bronze statues of PREAH ANG CHEK AND ANG CHOM STOOD. These sister deities, believed to have been Angkorean princesses, originally stood in the gallery of One Thousand Buddhas at Angkor Wat, however successive generations of monks moved them repeatedly to keep their whereabouts secret from invaders and treasure hunters, until they were finally enshrined in their current location in 1990. Then enjoy shopping around OLD MARKET, after that, we will go to visit the SILK FARM IN PUK DISTRICT (18 Km from town) where can see the whole process of making silk from the center. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Overnight in SIEM REAP.
Lunch: Will be provided at local restaurant.
|DAY 04||SIEM REAP > ANGKOR WAT > ANGKOR THOM > TA PROHM > SIEM REAP||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|After breakfast at the hotel, we rise early to travel to TA PROHM in the dawn light. Ta Prohm has been abandoned to the elements, a reminder that while empires rise and fall, the riotous power of nature marches on, oblivious to the dramas of human history. Angkor Wat believed to be the world’s largest religious building, this temple is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry and a source of pride and strength to all Khmers. Built in the 12th century by KING SURYAVARMAN II, this is most famous temple at Angkor. After lunch, visit the immense walled city of ANGKOR THOM that was the masterpiece of KING JAYAVARMAN VII. Following the occupation of Angkor by the Chams from 1177 to 1181, the new king decided to build an impregnable fortress at the heart of his empire. Then we begin our visit at the TERRACE OF THE LEPER KING. This intricately carved platform was the royal crematorium and the statue that was originally thought to be the leper king is now believed to be Yama, the god of death. We continue along the TERRACE OF ELEPHANTS, At the southern end lies the BAPHUON, once of the most beautiful temples at Angkor, dating from the reign of Uditayavarman in the 11th century. Our climax is the enigmatic and enchanting temple of the BAYON. Then view sunset from BAKHENG MOUNTAIN. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Free for own lesisure. Overnight in SIEM REAP.
Lunch: Will be provided at local restaurant.
|DAY 05||BOAT TRIP TON SAP > SIEM REAP > KUALA LUMPUR||Breakfast|
|After breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel the we will visit at FLOATING VILLAGE (TONLE SAP). The TONLE SAP LAKE, fed by the mighty Menkong and the Tonle Sap River, is a vast expanse of water that forms the most significant topographical feature in Cambodia. Next transfer you to the SIEM REAP INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT departure flight. Safe landed at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KLIA).|