|FLIGHT||DEPARTURE DATE||SINGLE||TWIN||CHILD TWIN||CHILD (BED)||CHILD (NO BED)||DOWNLOAD|
|31 Aug, 12 Oct, 23 Nov, 14 Dec||RM5,199||RM4,799||RM4,699||RM4,199||RM3,799|
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|01||KUL – TEHRAN||W5 082||2315||0345 +1|
|02||SHIRAZ – TEHRAN||W5 1088||1150||1315|
|09||TEHRAN – KUL||W5 083||2230||1000 +1|
Tehran ● Kashan ● Esfahan ● Yadz ● Shiraz
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by MAHAN AIR with all airport taxes (Subject to change).
- One way economy domestic flight form Shiraz to Tehran.
- 08 nights hotel accommodations at 4* Hotel @ similar class based on Twin sharing basis.
- Halal Meals : 07 x Lunch & 06 x Dinner at local restaurant.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- Tipping for tour guide & coach driver.
- Travel insurance.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Complimenatary gift from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & Hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPANDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
DAY 01 :
KUALA LUMPUR > TEHRAN
Assemble at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KLIA) 3 hours before departure for check in luggage. Free at your own leisure until boarding time.
DAY 02 : Lunch / Dinner
TEHRAN > KASHAN
Upon arrival in IMAN KHOMEINI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, meet & greet with our local guide & transfer to KASHAN. After breakfast on the way to KASHAN. Enroute to KASHAN. Start to visit AGHA BOZORG MASJID, A historical mosque in KASHAN. The mosque was built in the late 18th century and is located in the center of Kashan. Enjoy the greenery surroundings in FIN GARDEN, the oldest surviving Persian Garden in Iran which was once a Hammam (bath house) complex for the nobility. Besides having colorful interior, the garden is planted with cypress trees that live up to 500 years old. BORUJERDIY HOUSE (The Borujerdi House is a historic house museum in Kashan) and KASHAN BAZAR, Bazaar of Kashan is an old bazaar in the center of the city of Kashan. The bazaar has a famous architecture, next, pay a visit to ABYANEH VILLAGE, also known as Pink Village, is one of the oldest historical Iranian mountain village, with pink mud brick houses sitting on the hill side around Karkas mountain range. Transfer to hotel for check in. OVERNIGHT IN KASHAN.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
KASHAN > ESFAHAN
After breakfast at hotel & check out hotel. Transfer to ESFAHAN, the tourist city in central Iran known for its Persian architecture. Start to visit the PALACE OF CHEHEL SOTOUN, a mansion in the heart of garden constructed by Safavid ruler for reception and amusement purposes. Then continue to visit & pray JAME MOSQUE ISFAHAN (The Great Mosque), a mosque built over 1,100 years ago with 4 iwan (vaulted open room) placed face-to-face. Stand on NAQSH-E JAHAN SQUARE, located at the heart of Isfahan which is surrounded by buildings from Safavid era, such as SHAH (IMAM) MOSQUE at South side, QAYSSARIEH BAZAAR at the North, SHEIKH LOTFOLLAH MOSQUE at East side, and ALI QAPU PALACE at the West. Next, we continue to visit KHAJOO BRIDGE, is one of the historical bridges on the Zayanderud, the largest river of the Iranian. The KHAJU BRIDGE was built around 1650. Transfer to hotel for check in. OVERNIGHT IN ESFAHAN.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
ESFAHAN > YAZD
After breakfast at hotel & check out hotel then transfer to YAZD. On arrival, City Tour Start with AMIR CHAKHMAQ COMPLEX (is an outstanding structure in Yazd, Iran, noted for its symmetrical alcoves. It is a mosque located on a square of the same name. It also contains a caravanserai, a Tekyeh, a bathhouse, a cold water well, and a confectionery) before heading to JAME MOSQUE (The Jāmeh Mosque of Yazd is the grand mosque within the Yazd Province. The 12th-century mosque is still in use today and is one of the outstanding 14th century buildings of Iran.). After strolling at AMIR CHAKHMAQ SQUARE, proceed to other attractions such as TOWER OF SILENCE (A Dakhma, also called a Tower of Silence, is a circular, raised structure built by Zoroastrians for excoriation – that is, for dead bodies to be exposed to carrion birds, usually vultures) and The FIRE TEMPLE. Transfer to hotel for check in. OVERNIGHT IN YAZD.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
YAZD > SHIRAZ
After breakfast at hotel & check out. Transfer to PERSEPOLIS, was the ceremonial capital and is situated 60 km northeast of the city of SHIRAZ. The earliest remains of PERSEPOLIS date back to 515 BC. It exemplifies the Achaemenes style of architecture. The English word PERSEPOLIS is derived from GREEK PERSÉPOLIS. Next, visit to NAQSH- E RUSTAM is an ancient NECROPOLIS located about 12 km northwest of Persepolis, with a group of ancient Iranian rock reliefs cut into the cliff, from both the Achaemenid and Sassanid periods. Than we go to PASARGAD was the capital of the Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus King. It was a city in ancient Persia, located near the city of Shiraz and is today an archaeological site and one of Iran’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Transfer to hotel for check in. OVERNIGHT IN SHIRAZ.
DAY 06 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
After breakfast at hotel. Today start to visit a kaleidoscope in NASIR AL-MOLK MOSQUE, as the multitude of stained-glass windows turn the interior of mosque into the colour wonderland. Continue to visit ERAM GARDEN. is a historic Persian garden in SHIRAZ SHAH CHERAGH MAUSOLEUM (exterior view) and KARIM KHAN CITADEL, before ending the day at VAKIL BAZAAR with more than 200 stores selling handicrafts and souvenirs and visit HAFEZ TOMB MEMORIAL GARDEN, designed by French architect to honour the great poet in 14th century. Transfer back to hotel & rest. OVERNIGHT IN SHIRAZ.
DAY 07 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SHIRAZ > TEHRAN
After breakfast at hotel & check out hotel, then transfer to SHIRAZ AIRPORT for a short flight to TEHRAN. After reach to TEHRAN AIRPORT. Start to visit TABIAT BRIDGE (It’s easy to see why this multilevel, sculptural pedestrian bridge. The 270m long walkway in good weather, it provides superb views of the north Tehran skyline against the Alborz Mountains. Then continue to visit MILAD TOWER, is 435 metres (1,427 ft) tall and is the tallest tower in Iran, and the sixth-tallest telecommunication tower in the world. Transfer to hotel for check in. OVERNIGHT IN TEHRAN.
DAY 08 : Breakfast / Lunch
TEHRAN > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel. Discover the architecture of Persian and Western in GOLESTAN PALACE which was once served as royal residence in 19th century. Next, visit to the GRAND BAZAAR is an old historical bazaar in Tehran. It is split into several corridors over 10 kilometres in length, each specializing in different types of goods, and has several entrances, Embark on your journey to Iran’s capital city by visiting NATIONAL MUSEUM for its archaeological collections, as well as NATIONAL JEWELLERY MUSEUM which displays the world’s most precious jewellery collection (Closed Wed, Thu, Fri & public holiday). Late afternoon, transfer to IMAN KHOMEINI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT for departure flight home.
DAY 09 :
Arrival KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT safely.