31 Jun 2020
|From RM1,759 /person
|Taiwan ● Taichung Mosque ● Taichung ● Nanthou ● Taipei Grand Mosque ● Taipei 101 ● Taipei|
|PRICE PER PERSON (ADULTS)|
|NO OF PERSON(S)||3* HOTEL||4* HOTEL|
|2 – 3 PERSONS||RM2,529||RM2,659|
|4 – 5 PERSONS||RM1,969||RM2,099|
|6 – 9 PERSONS||RM1,759||RM1,889|
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|LOCATION||HOTEL NAME||STAR RATED|
|TAIPEI||Yi Su @ similar||3 STAR|
|TAICHUNG||Moving Star Hotel @ similar||3 STAR|
|TAIPEI||Cham Cham Hotel @ similar||4 STAR|
|TAICHUNG||Gogo Hotel @ similar||4 STAR|
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- 03 nights accommodation based on Twin/Triple sharing.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Private Car/ Van Transfer.
- Driver cum guide.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Travel Insurance
- No Compulsory shopping stops
- Entrance fees, toll & parking as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Driver cum guide.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES:
- International flight ticket with all airport taxes.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- Blackout dates with surcharges apply on
- 22 December 2019 – 01 January 2020
- 24 January 2020 – 31 January 2020
- 28 February 2020 – 01 March 2020
- 02 April 2020 – 05 April 2020
- 25 June 2020 – 28 June 2020
- PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
DAY 01 :
Meet and greet at the Taoyuan International Airport. Depart to Taichung for prayers at Taichung Mosque, the 2nd largest mosque for Taiwan’s Muslim community. Then, proceed to Rainbow Village, a veteran village with vibrant murals of animals, dolls and Chinese mythological creatures, all painted by a veteran soldier. Catch a mesmerizing sunset at Gaomei Wetlands. Evening, head to Fengjia Night Market, the biggest and interesting night market in Taiwan for a shopping experience. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight in Taichung.
DAY 02 : Breakfast
TAICHUNG > NANTOU > TAIPEI
After breakfast, proceed to Cingjing Farm play with the sheep and other farm animals & Cingjing Skywalk & Small Swiss Garden. Then, depart to Taipei enjoy DIY pineapple tart making experience at Vigor Kobo as well. Head to Ximending Night Market to get a taste of local street food delicacies & cultures.Overnight in Taipei.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
After breakfast, proceed to Liberty Square & Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall, Taipei 101 Mall (Optional visit: Observatory Deck NT$600 per pax). Visit & have prayers in Taipei Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in Taiwan & centre of worship for Taipei’s Muslim community. Proceed to visit Tamsui Fisherman’s Wharf which is well known for its Lovers Bridge, beautiful sunsets, seafood & fishing piers. Take a walk along Tamsui Old Street which is filled with many shops established decades ago, ranging from food and knick-knacks to art and craft. Overnight in Taipei.
DAY 04 : Breakfast
After breakfast. Check out and transfer to Taoyuan International Airport.