30 Sep 2019
|From RM669 /person
|Hanoi City Tour|
|PRICE PER PERSON|
|2||RM 989||RM 999||RM 1,049|
|3 – 5||RM 879||RM 879||RM 929|
|6 – 9||RM 719||RM 729||RM 779|
|10 – 14||RM 669||RM 679||RM 729|
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|HOTEL RATINGS||HOTEL LISTED @ SIMILAR|
|Budget||Indochina Queen II, Hanoi @ similar
Crown, Ha Long Bay @ similar
|3 Star||Maison D’Hanoi, Hanoi @ similar
Newstar Halong, Ha Long Bay @ similar
|4 Star||Church Hang Trong @ similar
Halong Pearl, Ha Long Bay @ similar
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 02 nights accommodation – as hotel in the list based on Twin/Double/Triple sharing.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Travel by car/van/bus with English speaking driver guide/ tour guide.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Halal Meals : 1 x Lunch & 02 x Dinner at local restaurant.
- 01 bottle of drinking water for each pax per day.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket & airport tax.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- SURCHARGE AT THE HOTEL CASE BY CASE.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE, DEPENDING ON WEATHER, ROAD CONDITIONS, FLIGHT SCHEDULES AND ROOM AVAILABILITY.
DAY 01 : Dinner
Upon arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport and transfer to hotel for check in. In the evening you will attend the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of Water Puppetry at Thang Long Theatre. After dinner, transfer back to hotel.
Accommodation: Overnight in Hanoi
The distance: Noi Bai International airport – Hanoi City Centre: 35 km – 45 minutes for transfer.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HANOI SIGHTSEEING TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, full-day Hanoi City Tour: Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closed on Monday, Friday and the whole months of October-November) and His Residence, One-Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam’s first university, Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple, explore Old Quarter during a 1-hour Cyclo Ride. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Free at leisure or own ‘s discovery Hanoi Old Quarter, walking to Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful green waters, The Huc Bridge, Thap But (Pen Tower). Free for shopping tour in the Hanoi Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast + Seafood Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation: Overnight in Ha Long
The distance: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay: 165 km – 4 hours for transfer.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to until transfer to Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport for flight departure.
The distance: Hanoi City Centre > Noi Bai International Airport: 35 km – 45 minutes for transfer.