Auckland ● Rotorua ● Taupo ● Hamilton
|Single||Twin||Child Twin||Child Triple||Infant|
|01||KL > GOLD COAST||D 7206||2355||1755|
|01||GOLD COAST > AUCKLAND||D 7206||1150||1755|
|06||AUCKLAND > GOLD COAST||D 7207||2020||2050|
|07||GOLD COAST > KL||D 7207||2205||0430 +1|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Halal Meals as per itinerary.
- Airfare and Taxes by AirAsia.
- 5 nights hotel accommodations.
- Daily breakfast.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue.
- Tour price listed include 6% GST (MY TAX).
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance from RM85 (Individual) / RM151 (Couple).
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > GOLD COAST > AUCKLAND
Arrival Kuala Lumpur safely.