|01||KL - NHA TRANG||AK 204||1020||1135|
|05||NHA TRANG - KL||AK 205||1205||1525|
Nha Trang ● Three Islands ● City Tour ● Dalat
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return air ticket by Air Asia with with 20kg luggage.
- 04 nights hotel accommodations at Majestic Nha Trang Hotel 3*/ Pho Nui Hotel 3* @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis
- Halal Meals : 04 x Lunch & 04 x Dinner at local restaurant (Seafood)
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- One cable car at Truc Lam Pagoda
- Round trip alpine coasters at Dalanta waterfalls
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd
- Complimenatary gift from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & Hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance
- Tipping RM66.00/ Person
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Surcharge Air Ticket
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package price, itinerary, flight & flight schedule subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPANDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
|DAY 01||KUALA LUMPUR > NHA TRANG||Lunch / Dinner|
|Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2, 3 hours before departure for check in luggage. Short briefing by Enrich Travelogue representative. Free at your own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at Cam Ranh (CXR) Airport. Our guide and driver will transfer you have lunch at restaurant. After lunch, transfer to visit Po Nagar Temple as known as Thap Ba (or the Lady of the City), a remnant of the ancient Cham civilization was built in the 8th century. Check in hotel, dinner and overnight in Nha Trang.
|DAY 02||NHA TRANG THREE ISLANDS > DALAT||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cau Da Port to take boat trip to visit Island in Nha Trang. This little coastal town is surrounded by pristine islands and gorgeous beaches. Clear turquoise water with excellent visibility at Hon Mun Island makes it a heaven for scuba diving and snorkelling. Get to Hon Mot Island, tasting fruits on the beach. Continue to Hon Tam Island to have lunch. Then transfer back to Cau Da Port and transfer to Dalat. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Dalat.
|DAY 03||FULL DAY DALAT CITY TOUR||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|Breakfast at hotel, transfer to visit Bao Dai King Palace – a very beautiful and elegant palace. Continue to visit the highest, majestic and most beautiful waterfalls in Dalat – Dalanta Waterfalls. Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Flower Garden and beautiful landscapes in Dalat – Valley of Love. Dinner at the restaurant. Then you can stroll around Xuan Huong Lake or enjoy the specialties of the people here at Da Lat night market. Overnight in Dalat.
|DAY 04||DALAT > NHA TRANG > CITY TOUR||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|Breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel. Transfer to Nha Trang, lunch at restaurant. After lunch, visit Long Son Pagoda and French Stone Church built under the French colony. Free time to visit and shopping at Dam Market, the city’s main market. Dinner and overnight in Nha Trang. Overnight in Nha Trang.
|DAY 05||NHA TRANG > KUALA LUMPUR||Breakfast|
|Breakfast at hotel. Check out hotel. Transfer to the airport to take a flight home.|