|FLIGHT||DEPARTURE DATE||SINGLE||TWIN||CHILD (BED)||CHILD (NO BED)||DOWNLOAD|
|27 Nov – 04 Dec 2019||RM8,688||RM7,588||RM6,998||RM6,488|
|27 NOV||KUL – AUH||EY 411||1925||2230|
|28 NOV||AUH – LHR||EY 011||0235||0645|
|04 DEC||MAN – AUH||EY 016||0810||1900|
|04 DEC||AUH – KUL||EY 418||2230||1000 +1|
London ● Windsor Castle ● Stonehenge ● Manchester ● Old Trafford
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Airfare and Taxes by Etihad Airways.
- 6 Meals – Buffet breakfasts.
- 6 Nights – Hotel accommodation.
- Visit Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Stadium Tour at Old Trafford.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPANDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
|DAY 01||KL > ABU DHABI||MOB|
|Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to London via Abu Dhabi.|
|DAY 02||ARRIVE LONDON|
|Welcome to London, capital of Great Britain. Embrace the pomp and pageantry of a city that marches to its very own vibrant tune – yours to explore or Spend your day to go shopping in some of the most famous department stores in Oxford Street. From backstreet boutiques to Harrods. Check-in at your hotel. Free time. Overnight in London.|
|DAY 03||LONDON SIGHTSEEING > CITY TOUR||Breakfast|
|Your Included Sights: half-day sightseeing tour with a local featuring Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace. See the stately Changing of the Guard before your sightseeing tour finishes in Central London and enjoy free time to explore. Later, return to your hotel in London. Overnight in London.|
|DAY 04||SHOPPING DAY EXPERIENCE AT BICESTER VILLAGE||Breakfast|
|Enjoy shopping at Bicester Village, where you will find over 70 prestigious brands at reduced prices by at least 30%, an experience not to be missed! Later, return to your hotel in London. Overnight in London.|
|DAY 05||EXCURSION TO WINDSOR CASTLE AND STONEHENGE||Breakfast|
Today enjoy a full-day excursion from London. Visit Windsor Castle – one of the homes of the Queen and a working royal residence with a proud story. Later discover the best known prehistoric monument in Europe – the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge. Admire the stones and visit the world-class exhibition and visitors centre before returning to London.
|DAY 06||MANCHESTER SIGHTSEEING > CITY TOUR||Breakfast|
|Experience the beautiful sights of Manchester, from the Neo-Gothic Town Hall to the National Football Museum during your half-day sightseeing tour with a local. This afternoon, shop for souvenirs at the Hard Rock Cafe Manchester’s store. Later, return to your hotel in Manchester. Overnight in Manchester.|
|DAY 07||STADIUM TOUR AT OLD TRAFFORD||Breakfast|
|Take a tour of Old Trafford and sit in your favourite player’s seat in the dressing room, walk through the players’ tunnel towards the pitch and sit in the manager’s seat in the dugout. You’ll see the press room where the manager makes his statement after each home game, and the VIP room that has hosted so many big names over the years. After completing your behind the scenes tour, you’ll get a personalised certificate to commemorate your visit to Old Trafford. Enjoy free time to explore. Later, return to your hotel in Manchester. Overnight in Manchester.|
|DAY 08||DEPART MANCHESTER|
|After breakfast. Airport transfer to Manchester Airport.|