|FLIGHT||DEPARTURE DATE||SINGLE||TWIN||CHILD (TWIN)||CHILD (BED)||CHILD (NO BED)||DOWNLOAD|
|12, *21 Oct, 23 Nov
02, 09 Dec & *14 Dec
* Surcharge RM100
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|01||KL – JEJU||D7 501||0920||1630|
|07||INCHEON – KL||D7 505||1555||2140|
Jeju Island ● Seoul ● Nami Island ● Everland Theme Park ● Ski ● Shopping
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by AIRASIA X with all airport taxes (Subject to change).
- 20 Kg baggage allowance.
- 04 nights hotel accommodations at 4* Hotel @ similar class based on Twin sharing basis.
- Halal Meals : 06 x Lunch & 06 x Dinner at local restaurant.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- Tippings for Tour guide & driver.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Tour Leader/Tour Escort.
- Complimentary gift from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- 4 Shopping stop – Ginseng Centre, Red Pine Centre, Cosmetic Shop, Local Supermarket.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & Hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package price, itinerary, flight & flight schedule subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
DAY 01 : Dinner
KUALA LUMPUR > JEJU ISLANDS
Assemble at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 2 (KLIA2) 3 hours before departure for check in luggage. Free at your own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, meet & greet with our local representative then transfer to AEWOL COASTAL ROAD, it is famous for its unique lodges with beautiful views. After that, visit MYSTERIOUS ROAD. Continue to visit YONGDUAM ROCK, a natural lava formation resembling a dragon head created by storming winds and waves over thousands of years ago. A truly fascinating optical illusion created by the road’s surroundings! Free time shopping at YEONDONG SHOPPING STREET, offering a great opportunity to check out Korea’s latest fashion trends. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. OVERNIGHT IN JEJU ISLAND.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to transfer to SEONGSAN SUNRISE PEAK. It is an UNESCO SITE, an extinct volcanic crater jutting out to the sea. Walking tour of SEPJIKOJI, at the end of Jeju’s eastern shore. Take a stroll along quaint stone fences up the hill, spot cliffs by the sea and go up a lighthouse where you can view the entire seashore. After that, we will visit SEONGEUP FOLK VILLAGE. Is a “living” village of traditional houses where you can wander the thatched cottages and stone walls. Walking tour to CHEONJIYEON FALLS, literally means “Gods Pond” in Korean. Legend has it that the 7 fairies who served the King of heaven would descend upon this waterfall to bathe in its clean waters. Submerge yourself in the cute, cuddly world of teddy bears at Jeju’s TEDDY BEAR MUSEUM and see the World’s most expensive teddy bear. Lastly, we transfer to OSULLOC TEA MUSEUM, where you can learn about Korean tea culture and visit INNISFREE EXPERIENCE CENTER. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. Overnight in Jeju island.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
JEJU ISLAND > GIMPO / NAMI ISLANDS > INCHEON
After breakfast at hotel & check out hotel. Then transfer to airport for flight to SEOUL. Upon arrive, transfer to CHUNCHEON. Hop on a boat to romantic NAMI ISLAND, the filming location of the popular Korean drama series, “Winter Sonata”. Continue to visit the SOYANGGANG SKYWALK, is an observatory facility in CHUNCHEON, which is set up on UIAMHO LAKE, where it actually looks like a river. After that proceed to Ski Resort and enjoy SKIING FUN. (Ski equipment & ski suits are excluded RM230 per person to pre-book). After dinner, transfer to hotel & rest. OVERNIGHT SKI RESORT.
- It is compulsory to equip at least ski boot (or more depends on the ski resort requirement) to enter designated ski area for safety purpose.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
INCHEON > YONGIN > SEOUL > INCHEON
After breakfast at hotel & check out hotel then transfer to transfer to YONGIN. Have fun at Korea’s largest outdoor theme park ~ EVERLAND THEME PARK. Enjoy the exciting roller coaster and see the famous “Liger” in the Wild Safari Park. After that, transfer to SEOUL and passing by the NAMSAN VIEW POINT. Visit NAMSAN TOWER (exclude lift & observatory deck). Many Korean dramas and films feature couples “locking in” their love at NAMSAN TOWER with padlocks; the site has become a sacred place for lovers who dream of ever-lasting love, both in Korea and around the world. Free shopping at DONGDAEMUN MARKET & DONGDAEMUN DDP PLAZA, Korea’s largest wholesale and retail shopping, a prominent landmark in Korea. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. OVERNIGHT IN SEOUL.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
INCHEON > SEOUL
Breakfast at hotel. Today, we will drive pass PRESIDENTIAL BLUE HOUSE, the executive office and official residence of the President. Then visit GYONGBOK PALACE, the largest of the Five Grand Palaces built during the Joseon Dynasty, famous worldwide due to its sheer size and unique architecture (Closed on Tuesday). Continue to visit NATIONAL FOLK MUSEUM, displays the culture and folk history of the Korean people from prehistoric times to the end of the Joseon Dynasty. Proceed to ITAEWON MOSQUE & ITAEWON SHOPPING STREET. After that, follow by to visit NATIONAL GINSENG CENTRE AND LIVER SUPPLEMENT CENTRE. Photo stop at CHEONGGYECHEON STREAM. This stream used to exist merely as an overpass neglected in 1970 until it was restored in 2005, becoming a haven of natural beauty amidst the bustle of city life. Shopping spree at MYEONG-DONG MARKET, a wildly popular shopping district with department stores (Lotte and Shinsegae), shopping malls, hundreds of clothing and cosmetics/skin-care shops at every corner & street stall. Last stop to visit NAMDAEMUN MARKET, the largest traditional market in Korea with over 10,000 retailers, vendors, and wholesalers. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. OVERNIGHT IN SEOUL.
DAY 06 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SEOUL SIGHTSEEING TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, stroll along at the SEOLLO 7017, a new pedestrian walking experience. Then, transfer to BUCKHON HANOK VILLAGE, is home to hundreds of hanoks, traditional Korean houses that date back to the Joseon Dynasty. Continue to visit SEAWEED MUSEUM featuring KIMCHI MAKING and experience to put on KOREA TRADITIONAL COSTUME (HANBOK). After that, shopping at INSADONG ANTIQUE STREET & COSMETIC SHOP. The streets of INSADONG are filled with antiques, traditional crafts, galleries, tea-houses, traditional restaurants, and more. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. OVERNIGHT IN SEOUL.
DAY 07 : Breakfast
SEOUL > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast, visit ALIVE TRICK EYE MUSEUM, the world’s first Augmented Reality (AR) Museum. The Ice Gallery is an indoor ice museum displaying various sculptures made of ice. Enjoy the cool atmosphere by stepping into the GIANT freezer in Ice Gallery. Free time at HONGDAE SHOPPING STREET. Unique cafes, fashion shops, art markets and gourmet eateries make this a popular hang-out for locals in their 20s and 30s. Stop at LOCAL SUPERMARKET until transfer direct to INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. Safe landed at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 2 (KLIA2). FAREWELL.