|EARLY BIRD PROMOTION – Save Up To RM711 (The first 10 seats only)|
|FLIGHT||DEPARTURE DATE||SINGLE||TWIN||CHILD (TWIN)||CHILD (BED)||DOWNLOAD|
|11 – 17 Dec 2019||RM7,888
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|11 Dec||KUL – MCT||WY 822||0930||1215|
|11 Dec||MCT – MXP||WY 143||1440||1945|
|17 Dec||MXP – MCT||WY 144||2205||0640|
|18 Dec||MCT – KUL||WY 823||0905||2010|
Milan ● Genoa ● Cinque Terre ● Pisa ● Rome ● Florence ● Noveta Di Piave ● Venice ● Verona
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Meals are as stated in the itinerary.
- Airfare and Taxes by Oman Air.
- 6 nights in 4* hotel accommodations.
- Daily breakfast & 3 Dinners as per itinerary.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Tour price listed include 6% SST (MY TAX).
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPANDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
DAY 01 : Meals On Board / Dinner
KL > MUSCAT > MILAN
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your flight to Milan via Muscat. Arrive Milan. After immigrations and customs, board our long distance coach and transfer to hotel for check-in.
DAY 02 : Breakfast
MILAN > GENOA > CINQUE TERRE > PISA
After breakfast, proceed to Cinque Terre. *Genoa an important seaport in Nothern Italy. Sightseeing tour of Genoa to see Piazza Matteoti, Palazzo Ducale, Cathedral di San Lorenzo and Teatro Carlo Felice. *Discover their Beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site “Cinque Terre”, lovely fishing villages comprise national park into five island “Monterosso Al Mare, Vernazza, m Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. You’ll special arrange by a scenic train ride to travel in between of these charming towns.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
PISA > ROME
After breakfast, proceed to Pisa. *View the famous leaning tower of Pisa, Duomo Baptistery, which is located at Piazza Miracoli. Proceed to Rome.
DAY 04 : Breakfast
*Entrance to Vatican City, with beautiful St. Peter Square, which is design by by Bernini. Visit to St. Peter Basilica. *Sightseeing of Rome includes the Roman Forum, the Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus and King Victor Emanuel. *Photoshop at Colosseum (outside view) – the oldest Roman Forum during Roman Empire. *View Fontana di Trevi (Trevi Fountain) – situated at the labyrinthine streets off Via del Tritone.
Please note that with the New Pope, Rome-St Peter Church can be closed for mass and other celebration without any prior notice.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Dinner
ROME > FLORENCE
After breakfast, proceed to Florence. *Photoshop at Piazza Michelangelo to enjoy the panoramic view of Florence city. *Walking tour includes: Cathedral of Santa Maria Dei Fiore and Piazza Della Signoria. *Ponte Vecchio – oldest bridge in Florence. Was built in 1345.
DAY 06 : Breakfast
FLORENCE > NOVENTA DI PIAVE > VENICE
After breakfast, proceed to venice. Board our private boat to San Marco Square.
- Visit Venetian masters creation in glass blowing factory.
- View Doge’s Palace, St. Mark Basilica, St. Mark Square, Bridge of Sigh.
- Enjoy shopping at local boutiques.
* If weather permit, enjoy an optional ride on a famous Gondola Ride (€25/per person).
DAY 07 : Breakfast / Meals On Board
VENICE > VERONA > MILAN > TRANSIT CITY
After breakfast, proceed to Verona.
- Visit home of William Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet”. View Juliet’s house balcony, and the 2000-year-old Roman Arena and Town Hall.
Proceed to Milan
- View the 14th century Duomo Cathedral
- View La Scala Opera House and Da Vinci Statue
- Transfer to airport.
DAY 08 : Meals On Board
TRANSIT CITY > KUALA LUMPUR
Arrival Kuala Lumpur safely.