30 Apr 2019
|From RM1,049 /person
|Water Puppetry ● Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum ● One-Pillar Pagoda ● Tran Quoc Pagoda ● Temple of Literature ● Halong Bay ● Old Quarter
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|PRICE RM PER PERSON|
|PERSONS||BUDGET||3* (STANDARD)||3* (SUPERIOR)||4* (STANDARD)|
|3 – 5||1349||1369||1419||1439|
|6 – 9||1049||1059||1109||1139|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 03 nights accommodation – as hotel in the list based on Twin/Double/Triple sharing.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Travel by car/van/bus with English speaking driver guide/ tour guide.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Halal Meals : 2 x Lunch & 03 x Dinner at local restaurant.
- 01 bottle of drinking water for each pax per day.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket & airport tax.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- SURCHARGE AT THE HOTEL CASE BY CASE.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE, DEPANDING ON WEATHER, ROAD CONDITIONS, FLIGHT SCHEDULES AND ROOM AVAILABILITY.
DAY 01 : D
Upon arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport and transfer to hotel for check in. In the evening you will attend the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of Water Puppetry at Thang Long Theatre. After dinner, transfer back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
The distance: Noi Bai International airport – Hanoi City Centre: 35 km – 45 minutes for transfer.
DAY 02 : B/L/D
HANOI > HALONG BAY
After breakfast at the hotel, visit Ho Chi Minh’s House, Museum and His Mausoleum (closed on Monday, Friday and the whole months of October-November), One-Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam’s first university. After lunch, transfer to Ha Long Bay (165 km east of Hanoi), listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Ha Long Bay has more than 1,000 limestone islets rising from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes, we will drive to Ha Long City. After dinner, check in hotel & rest. Overnight in Ha Long.
Meals: Breakfast + Seafood Lunch + Dinner.
The distance: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay: 165 km – 4 hours for transfer.
DAY 03 : B/L/D
HALONG BAY > HANOI
After breakfast at the & check out hotel you will board the wooden junk to visit Halong Bay. While cruising through the bay, seafood lunch is served on board. Visit Thien Cung Cave, Circle Tuan Chau, Ga Choi, Dinh Huong, Dog and Sail Islets and islands. After lunch, drive back to Hanoi. Stop at shopping centre in the middle Hanoi and Halong for shopping and relax. Check in hotel in Hanoi. Free at leisure or own ‘s discovery Hanoi Old Quarter, walking to Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful green waters, The Huc Bridge, Thap But (Pen Tower). Free for shopping tour in the Hanoi Old Quarter. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
The distance: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi: 165 km – 4 hours for transfer.
DAY 04 : B
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to until transfer to Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport for flight departure.
The distance: Hanoi City Centre > Noi Bai International Airport: 35 km – 45 minutes for transfer.