|PRICE RM PER PERSON|
|FLIGHT||DEPARTURE DATE||SINGLE||TWIN||CHILD (TWIN)||CHILD (BED)||DOWNLOAD|
|10 Dec 2019||RM7,499||RM6,699||RM5,739||–|
|01||KUL – ABU DHABI||EY 411||1945||2230|
|02||ABU DHABI – CAIRO||EY 651||0310||0520|
|09||CAIRO – ABU DHABI||EY 654||1335||1850|
|09||ABU DHABI – KUL||EY 418||2230||1000|
Cairo ● 03 Nights Nile Cruise
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by Etihad Airways with airport taxes & 23 Kg luggage.
- 02 nights hotel accommodations at 3*Hotel.
- 02 nights accommodations at Sleeper Train (Cairo > Aswan / Luxor > Cairo).
- 03 nights accommodations at Nile Cruise 5* (Aswan > Luxor).
- 08 x Breakfast, 07 x Lunch & 07 x Dinner.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary in Cairo, Aswan, Edfu & Luxor.
- Professional licensed english speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Permit, taxes & state entry tax.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs from Enrich Traveloguue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Porterage service at hotel, train, cruise & airport.
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain (Pre collect at ETSB KUL).
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPANDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
DAY 01 :
KUALA LUMPUR > ABU DHABI
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to CAIRO via ABU DHABI.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
ABU DHABI > CAIRO
Upon arrival at CAIRO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, meet & greet with our local representative then transfer Upon arrival at CAIRO start a journey to visit the EGYPTIAN MUSEUM. After lunch, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. OVERNIGHT IN CAIRO.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
CAIRO > ASWAN BY TRAIN
Breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel. Brought down Egyptian history known for its pyramid structure. The first visit of course to one of the 7 WONDERS OF THE ANCIENT WORLD PYRAMID OF GIZA. Here guests can see this impressive architectural structure which the oldest and largest pyramid in the 3 pyramids in Giza Necropolis is. In addition, a visit to the Great Sphinx of limestone sculpture shaped fairy creature lion body and human head turned into a memory. Then visit PERFUME FACTORY that there is diversity aroma of perfume made of lotus, papyrus and jasmine oil. Then visit to the PAPYRUS INSTITUTE where people can find out how the ancient Egyptians used papyrus to write and can see the unique Egyptian papyrus art and have the opportunity to buy souvenirs at reasonable prices. Next, visit AZHAR & HUSSEIN MOSQUE. Enjoy shopping at KHAN KHALILI BAZAAR, a famous Cairo bazaar that sells a variety of items ranging from souvenirs to jewellery until transfer to railway station to board the train to ASWAN. OVERNIGHT IN SLEEPING TRAIN TO ASWAN.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
ASWAN > 3 NIGHTS NILE CRUISE
Breakfast on the train. Arrival in ASWAN, guests check in carrying cruise. The cruise began with a guest full day tour visiting the HIGH DAM it is a dam built across the Nile in Aswan, Egypt. Construction of the High Dam became a key objective of the government of Egypt following the Egyptian revolution in 1952 because of the ability to control floods, supply water for irrigation and hydroelectric generating seen as crucial in the industrialization of Egypt. Next, continue to the unfinished obelisk which is offers unusual insights into ancient Egyptian stone-working techniques, with marks from workers’ tools still clearly visible as well as ochre coloured lines marking where they were working. Then, continue to Embark the NICE CRUISE and after lunch guests are taken on a ride Felucca ride around ELEPHANTINE ISLAND and Agha Khan Mausoleum, a traditional Egyptian sailboat to sail around Elephantine Island and visit the MAUSOLEUM OF AGHA KAHA. Afterwards, continue sailing to KOM OMBO. OVERNIGHT ON THE CRUISE.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
KOM OMBO > EDFU
After breakfast, free for own leisure until lunch time. Continue, sailing to KOM OMBO and visit to the TEMPLE OF KOM OMBO which the building is unique because its ‘double’ design meant that there were courts, halls, sanctuaries and rooms duplicated for two sets of gods. The southern half of the temple was dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world with Hathor and Khonsu. Next, continue sailing to EDFU. OVERNIGHT ON THE CRUISE.
DAY 06 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
EDFU > LUXOR
After breakfast. Start the journey to visit the TEMPLE OF HORUS it is built from sandstone blocks the huge Ptolemaic temple was constructed over the site of a smaller earlier temple, oriented east to west, towards the river. The later structure faces north to south and leaves the ruined remains of the older temple pylon to be seen on the east side of the first court. Next, sailing to LUXOR & free for own leisure. OVERNIGHT ON THE CRUISE.
DAY 07 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
LUXOR > CAIRO
After breakfast and the guest will disembarkation. Then, visiting the VALLEY OF THE KING’S TOMB is the final resting place for kings and nobles of the tomb with a few holes of varying sizes. This valley has about 63 rooms and tombs with ornate wall carvings from ancient Egyptian mythology. Then continue to visit TEMPLE OF QUEEN HATSHEPUT which is located on the western bank of the Nile it is the great capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom, this is one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples. Afterwards, going to ALABASTER FACTORY it is the one of the classic souvenirs to bring back from Egypt is something made from alabaster. This is a soft rock that is carved by hand to produce all manner of shapes, from pots to statues, paperweights to lampstand. Then, visit to COLOSSI OF MEMNOM that are two large statues of pharaohs. After lunch, visit the KARNAK TEMPLE comprising a combination of a small church, pylons or large pillars and other buildings. During the reign of Pharaoh, Karnak was built as a place of worship. Continue to visit LUXOR TEMPLE and then free at your own leisure program until transfer to railway to board the train to Cairo. OVERNIGHT IN SLEEPING TRAIN TO CAIRO.
DAY 08 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
CAIRO SIGHTSEEING TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel. Today visit the CITADEL OF SALADIN AND MOHAMED ALI MOSQUE. Citadel is a medieval Islamic fortress in CAIRO, Egypt. It is located in MOKATTAM HILL near the centre of Cairo, was once famous for blowing a fresh breeze and a nice view of the city. It is now a historic site maintained by the mosque and museum and there is Muhammad Ali Mosque, which was built between 1828 and 1848, which is located at the top of the castle. The mosque space made of marble and the beautiful outer shape is almost like mosques in Albania, Yugoslavia and Turkey as a typical dome 52 meters high into the sky and a tower whose height exceeds 84 meters. From this point of view can be seen all over Cairo and the tomb of KING MUHAMMAD ALI were inside the mosque. After lunch, visit MOSQUE OF AMR BIN AL’AAS & pass by MAKAM IMAM SAFEI until transfer to hotel for check in. OVERNIGHT IN CAIRO.
DAY 09 : Breakfast
CAIRO > ABU DHABI > KUALA LUMPUR
Breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel then transfer to CAIRO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT for departure flight to KUALA LUMPUR via ABU DHABI.
DAY 10 :
Arrival KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT safely.