31 Oct 2018
|From RM729 /person
|Tian An Men ● Frobidden City ● Acrobatic Show ● Great Wall ● Jade Museum
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|PRICE PER PERSON|
|HOTEL||NO. OF PERSONS|
|3 – 5 PERSONS||6 – 9 PERSONS|
|HOTEL A||RM 1,029||RM 729|
|HOTEL B||RM 1,119||RM 819|
|HOTEL C||RM 1,259||RM 959|
|OPTION A||Taishun Hotel (Muslim) @ similar||4*|
|OPTION B||City In @ Similar
|OPTION C||U Hotel (Muslim) @ similar||4*|
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- 03 nights accommodation based on Twin/Triple sharing.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner.
- Private escorted tour with service of english speaking guide /driving english speaking guide.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Meals: 03 x Lunch & 03 x Dinner as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Entrance fees, toll & parking as mentioned in the itinerary.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES:
- International flight ticket with all airport taxes.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- Peak season surcharge from RM25.00 – RM70.00 depent on date of departure.
- A cost make-up fee of USD50 pp / day will be preceded for no-show pax during the tour.
- A surcharge of USD35 pp / shop will be preceded for duration less than 1 hour’s stay or cancellation on tourism shopping stops. (Tourist Shops: Jade; Silk; Herb; Negative Ion Products; Jewelry; Tea).
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation.
DAY 01 :
KL > BEIJING
Assemble 4 hours before departure for process check in. Ready for departure to Beijing International Airport. Depart from KL at 18:25 (by Malaysia Airline) or at 19:10 (by Air Asia).
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Land in Beijing at 00:20 (by Malaysia Airline) or 01:15 (by Air Asia). After a warm welcome, our guide will accompany you to hotel for check-in assistance, and a good sleep will take you to a sunny morning. As starter, there will be a professional Foot Massage provided free at Herbal Medicine Center, which will guarantee us a delightful walk in Tian An Men Square — the largest city square in the world, bordered by the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Standing north is Forbidden City, the complex of imperial palace and home to the Emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasty for over 500 years. Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, presenting an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors. After a well prepared Halal lunch, we will head to Niu Jie Mosque – the most famous Mosque in Beijing with a history of more than 1000 years. Not far locates the Muslim Supermarket – the only supermarket for local Muslims. Enjoy the wonderful Acrobatic Show in the evening.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Visit to Jade Museum in the morning, where is a good place to have better understanding on Chinese culture. Then IT comes to the highlight of our trip – Great Wall of China. First built in the Warring States period (475-221BC) as a series of earthworks erected by individual kingdoms to defend against each other and north invasion, the wall we see now was left from Ming dynasty. Lunch will be served at a local Muslim restaurant nearby. Visit to Silk Store in the afternoon. As one of the major Chinese craftsmanship, embroidery products will be the best souvenirs. Our evening will be devoted to China’s No.1 shopping street – Wang Fu Jing Shopping Street. Go back to hotel for rest.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Check-out in the morning. Visit to Negative Ion Experience Center in the morning. To see modern Beijing, a must-see place is 2008 Olympic Stadiums — The prestigious Bird’s Nest and Water Cube, which won big applauds in and out architectural world. There will be an outside tour for photographing. Today’s prayers will be held at Local Mosque. Shopping at Jewelry City in the afternoon, where you will find inexpensive items. The time before departure is for blast shopping – Xiu Shui Market for bargaining fun and The Place for luxury treat on products and the largest LED screen in Asia. With a tasty Halal dinner served, we will head to Beijing International Airport for the departure flight home.
DAY 05 :
BEIJING > KUALA LUMPUR
Depart from Beijing in the early morning. HOME SWEET HOME. ALAHAMDULLILAH. A Safe Trip Home.