|FLIGHT||DEPARTURE DATE||SINGLE||TWIN||CHILD (TWIN)||CHILD (NO BED)||DOWNLOAD|
|Emirates / Oman Air||27 Nov – 04 Dec 2019||RM10,538||RM8,688||RM8,158||RM7,628|
|27 Nov||KUL – DXB||EK 343||0110||0430|
|27 Nov||DXB – LHR||EK 001||0745||1140|
|04 Dec||ZRH – DXB||EK 086||2155||0710|
|05 Dec||DXB – KUL||EK 342||1035||0710|
London ● Paris ● Brussel ● Amsterdam ● Cologne ● Frankfurt ● Engelberg ● Lucerne ● Mt. Titlis ● Zurich
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 13 Meals – 8 Buffet breakfasts 6 Dinners
- 7 Nights -Hotel accommodation.
- Airfare and Taxes by Emirates Airways/Oman Air.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPANDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
|DAY 01||KL > DUBAI > ARRIVE LONDON||MOB / Dinner|
|Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to London via Dubai. Arrive in London, proceed City Tour. Make a good photo-stop at Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Eye of London, House of Parliament and Oxford Street. Enjoy free time to explore. Check-in at your hotel. Overnight in London.
**Optional Tours: if time permit, enjoy London River Cruise £15/person, Coca-Cola London Eye £36/person.
|DAY 02||PARIS > SHOPPING DAY EXPERIENCE AT LA VALLEE VILLAGE||Breakfast / Dinner|
|After breakfast, Check-out and proceed to Paris. Enjoy shopping at La Vallee Village, where you will find over 70 prestigious brands at reduced prices by at least 30%, an experience not to be missed! Later enjoy the breath-taking views of Eiffel Tower at night**. Check-in at your hotel. Overnight in Paris.|
|DAY 03||PARIS SIGHTSEEING > CITY TOUR||Breakfast / Dinner|
|This morning after breakfast, visit Eiffel Tower, Arch De Triomphe, Champ Elysees, Musee du Louvre and the Notre Dome. This afternoon visit one of the largest mosques in France, Central Mosque before return to your hotel in Paris. Overnight in Paris.|
|DAY 04||BRUSSEL > CITY TOUR AMSTERDAM||Breakfast / Dinner|
|This morning after Check-out, photo-stop at Disneyland Paris. Later travel to Brussel and during your sightseeing, enjoy the city’s highlights, including the Atomium, Mini Europe, the Grand Place and the famous Mannekin Pis. Later visit the oldest Grand Mosque before arriving at your hotel. Overnight in Amsterdam.
**Optional Tours: if time permit, enjoy Mini Europe €16/person.
|DAY 05||AMSTERDAM SIGHTSEEING > CITY TOUR||Breakfast / Dinner|
This morning, visit Zaanse Schans, Volendam, I Amsterdam and enjoy an orientation of the historic city centre. After a short city orientation, visit mosque in Zaandam before returning to your hotel. Overnight in Amsterdam.
**Optional Tours: if time permit, enjoy Amsterdam River Cruise €15/person.
|DAY 06||COLOGNE > FRANKFURT||Breakfast / Dinner|
|After a leisurely morning in Amsterdam, travel to Frankfurt and will take you on an orientation tour of the city’s dynamic financial centre. Later visit the Islamic Cultural Mosque Cologne before arriving at your hotel. Overnight in Frankfurt.|
|DAY 07||ENGELBERG > LUCERNE||Breakfast|
|Travel into the heart of the breathtaking Black Forest region from Zurich, with a stop at Rhine Falls. You’ll cross into Germany from Switzerland to visit the charming town of Titisee. Later, witness Europe’s largest waterfall tumbling into the Rhine River. Overnight in Engelberg/Lucerne.
**Optional Tours: if time permit, enjoy Zurich Rheinfall CHF 20/person.
|DAY 08||MOUNT TITLIS > LUCERNE CITY TOUR > DEPART ZURICH||Breakfast|
|Experience Mount Titlis’ dramatic summit on a half-day excursion from Zurich. Later, explore the cultural and historical sites of Lucerne on a short orientation drive through the city and admire popular attractions like Chapel Bridge and Lion Monument. Transfer to Zurich Airport.
**Optional Tours: if time permit, enjoy Swiss Alps Mt Titlis CHF 92/person.