31 Oct 2019
|From RM829 /person
|Wat Arun ● Bee Farm ● Shopping – Thai Silk, Leather Factory, DC Korea Mall, MBK Centre & Siam Paragon|
|PRICE RM PER PERSON|
|3 STAR HOTELS||HOTEL LISTED||LOCATION||2 – 4 PERSONS||5 – 10 PERSONS|
|OPTION A||Aunchaleena Hotel @ similar||BKK||1339||829|
|Dynasty Hotel @ similar|
|OPTION B||Wattana Place (Halal) @ similar||BKK||1359||859|
|Gold Orchid Hotel @ similar|
|OPTION C||Baiyoke Boutique @ similar||BKK||1419||909|
|Metro Resort Pratunam @ similar|
|4 STAR HOTELS||HOTEL LISTED||LOCATION||2 – 4 PERSONS||5 – 10 PERSONS|
|OPTION A||Zayn Hotel (Halal) @ similar||BKK||1429||929|
|The Tawana Hotel @ similar|
|OPTION B||Ramada D’Ma @ similar||BKK||1459||949|
|Prince Palace @ similar|
|OPTION C||Al Meroz (Halal) @ similar||BKK||1499||999|
|Nouvo City (Halal) @ similar|
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 02 nights accommodation based on Twin /Triple sharing basis
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Transportation by private air-conditioner with Indonesian/ English speaking driver cum guide
- Tour as mentioned in the program
- Halal Thai Meals: 01 x Lunch & 02 x Dinner
- 1 bottle mineral water during tour /person/ day
- Entrance fees, toll & parking.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket with all airport taxes
- All personal expenses during the travel
- Personal travel Insurance
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary
- Additional Lunch @ Dinner RM 35/person/meal
- Compulsory tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver (USD 5.00/person/day).
- PRICE & TOUR PROGRAM Subject to change DEPEND TO Flight timing, traffic & weather condition
- Surcharge for high/peak seasons : Public Holidays, Long Weekend & Festival
- Child No Bed age 2 – 5 years old
- Child With Bed age 6 – 11 years old
- Child with bed/ Child no bed : Child who high not over 120 cm. If over agent will charge on arrival.
DAY 01 : Dinner
Upon arrival at Suwarnabhumi International Airport @ Don Muang Airport, meet & greet with our local representative. Start Bangkok sightseeing tour (on bus) visit Dusit Palace, Ratchadamneaun Road. Dinner at the restaurant. Transfer to hotel for check in hotel & free for own leisure. Hotel accommodation in BANGKOK.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
07.00: Breakfast at the hotel
08.00: Bangkok City Tours – Cross Chaophaya River, Visit Wat Arun, Try public boat cross Chao Phaya River
08.30: Wat Arun (Temple of Down) – This Wat or Buddhist temple is an architectural representation of Mount Meru, the center of the world in Buddhist cosmology. In the mythology of Tibetan Buddhism, Mount Meru is a place that simultaneously represents the center of the universe and the single-pointedness of mind sought by adepts. Thousands of miles in height, Meru is located somewhere beyond the physical plane of reality, in a realm of perfection and transcendence. The four-corner prang of Wat Arun, which house images of the guardian gods of the four directions, reinforces this mystical symbolism.
10.30: Visit Jewelry Export, Thai Silk and Leather Factory
Thai Export Jewelry are renowned for masterful creations in gold, and color stone jewelry. At Thai export we are dedicated to providing our valued customers with design excellence and innovative styles. These ideals have helped us to make our name synonymous with trust and quality. We invite you to view our exquisite jewelry and accessories and visit one of our showrooms.
12.00: Lunch at local restaurant Thai foods.
13.30: Visit Bee Farm
15.00: Shopping at MBK Centre, Siam Paragon, etc. (Optional – Madame Tussuad)
18.00: Dinner at local restaurant Thai foods.
20.00: Shopping at Talad Neon.
22.00: Hotel accommodation in BANGKOK.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
BANGKOK > DEPARTURE
07.00: Breakfast at the hotel & free program until transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport / Don Muang Airport. Good Bye THAILAND have a nice trip.