31 Oct 2019
|From RM859 /person
|Bangkok City Tour ● Chao Phraya River ● Hard Rock Cafe ● Shopping
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|PRICE RM PER PERSON|
|3 STAR HOTELS||HOTEL LISTED||LOCATION||2 – 4 PERSONS||5 – 10 PERSONS|
|OPTION A||Aunchaleena Hotel @ similar||BKK||1399||859|
|JP Villa @ similar||PTY|
|OPTION B||Wattana Place (Halal) @ similar||BKK||1419||879|
|Baron Beach @ similar||PTY|
|OPTION C||Baiyoke Boutique @ similar||BKK||1459||919|
|Bella Express (Halal) @ similar||PTY|
|4 STAR HOTELS||HOTEL LISTED||LOCATION||2 – 4 PERSONS||5 – 10 PERSONS|
|OPTION A||Zayn Hotel (Halal) @ similar||BKK||1479||939|
|Woraburi Pattaya @ similar||PTY|
|OPTION B||Ramada D’Ma Hotel @ similar||BKK||1499||959|
|Grand Bella @ similar||PTY|
|OPTION C||Al Meroz (Halal) @ similar||BKK||1559||1019|
|Hotel Vista Pattaya @ similar||PTY|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 03 nights accommodation based on Twin /Triple sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner with Malay/English speaking driver cum guide.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Halal Thai Meals: 01 x Lunch & 02 x Dinner.
- 1 bottle mineral water during tour /person/ day.
- Entrance fees, toll & parking.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket with all airport taxes
- All personal expenses during the travel
- Personal travel Insurance
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary
- Additional Lunch @ Dinner RM 35/person/meal
- Compulsory tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver (USD 5.00/person/day).
- PRICE & TOUR PROGRAM Subject to change DEPEND TO Flight timing, traffic & weather condition
- Surcharge for high/peak seasons : Public Holidays, Long Weekend & Festival
- Child No Bed age 2 – 5 years old
- Child With Bed age 6 – 11 years old
- Child with bed/ Child no bed : Child who high not over 120 cm. If over agent will charge on arrival.
DAY 01 : Dinner
Upon arrival at Suwarnabhumi International Airport @ Don Muang Airport, meet & greet with our local representative. Start Bangkok sightseeing tour (on bus) visit Dusit Palace and Ratchadamneaun Road. Dinner at the local restaurant. Transfer to hotel for check in hotel & free for own leisure. Hotel accommodation in BANGKOK.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
BANGKOK TOURS > PATTAYA
07.00: Breakfast at the hotel
08.00: Bangkok City Tours – Visit Wat Arun, Try public boat cross Chao Phaya River.
08.30: Wat Arun – Temple of Down – This Wat or Buddhist temple is an architectural representation of Mount Meru, the center of the world in Buddhist cosmology. In the mythology of Tibetan Buddhism, Mount Meru is a place that simultaneously represents the center of the universe and the single-pointedness of mind sought by adepts. Thousands of miles in height, Meru is located somewhere beyond the physical plane of reality, in a realm of perfection and transcendence. The four-corner prang of Wat Arun, which house images of the guardian gods of the four directions, reinforces this mystical symbolism.
10.00: Visit Jewelry Export, Thai Silk and Leather Factory – Thai Export Jewelry are renowned for masterful creations in gold, and color stone jewelry. At Thai export we are dedicated to providing our valued customers with design excellence and innovative styles. These ideals have helped us to make our name synonymous with trust and quality. We invite you to view our exquisite jewelry and accessories and visit one of our showrooms.
11.00: Visit Bee Farm
12.00: Lunch at local restaurant Thai foods.
14.00: Transfer to Pattaya, en-route visit Erawadee Herbal Shop
16.00: Visit Laser Buddha
18.00: Dinner at local restaurant Thai foods.
20.00: (Optional Cabaret show) Shopping at Hard Rock Cafe
22.00: Hotel accommodation in PATTAYA.
DAY 03 : Breakfast
BANGKOK > DEPARTURE
07.00: Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer back to Bangkok, en-route visit dry food market, Thai Chocolate Factory. Transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport / Don Muang Airport. Good Bye THAILAND have a nice trip.