|01||KL - DOHA||TK 0061||2315||0515|
|02||DOHA - SKOPJE||TK 1003||0750||0825|
|09||ZAGREB - DOHA||TK 1056||2005||2320|
|10||DOHA - KL||TK 0060||0115||1655|
Macedonia ● Albania ● Montenegro ● Bosnia ● Croatia
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by Turkish Airlines with airport taxes & 30 Kg luggage.
- 07 nights accommodation at 4* & 5* hotel based on Twin/Double sharing basis.
- 07 x Breakfast, 07 x Lunch & 08 x Dinner.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner/heated long distance coach tours & sightseeing as specified.
- Parking fees & Permits.
- Professional licensed english speaking guide.
- Daily 500 ml drinking water in the bus.
- Entrance fee: Kotor, Plitvice National Park, Travnik Old Town, Etno Village.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue.
- Souvenirs from Enrich Travelogue.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Porterage service at hotel & airport.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain (EUR 4/person/day).
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPANDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
|DAY 01||KUALA LUMPUR > ISTANBUL|
|Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to SKOPJE, MACEDONIA via ISTANBUL.
|DAY 02||ISTANBUL > SKOPJE||Lunch / Dinner|
|Arrival at ALEXANDER THE GREAT AIRPORT, meet and greet by our tour manager. Proceed towards to SKOPJE. Start walking tour, including STONE BRIDGE, OLD BAZAAR, OLD RAIL STATION, MUSTAFA-PASHA MOSQUE, DAUT PASIN HAMAM, from the XV century and the monument of Mother Teresa. Lunch at local restaurant. Return to hotel for check in hotel. Dinner at hotel or restaurant. Overnight and accommodation at hotel in SKOPJE.
|DAY 03||SKOPJE > OHRID||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|After breakfast at hotel and check out hotel. Proceed to Ohrid (+/- 180 KM: +/- 3 Hours). Lunch at local restaurant on route to Ohrid. On arrival Ohrid City, transfer for city tour, visit HADZI TURGUT MOSQUE, ZEYNEL ABEDIN PASHA TEKKE, OLD BAZAAR, OHRID LAKE, ETC. Free time for leisure and shopping. Check in hotel & Dinner at hotel. Overnight and accommodation at hotel in OHRID.
|DAY 04||OHRID > TIRANA > BUDVA||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|After breakfast at hotel. Proceed to TIRANA (140 KM: +/- 3 Hours). On arrival TIRANA, Check in hotel. Proceed to walking tour of TIRANA. Tour visit MOSQUE OF ETHEM BEY, THE CLOCK TOWER, THE NATIONAL MUSEUM and spend some time for shopping. Lunch at local restaurant. After that, transfer to MONTENEGRO and city of BUDVA (230 KM: +/- 3 Hours). Arrival BUDVA, check-in hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner at hotel. Overnight and accommodation at hotel in BUDVA.
|DAY 05||BUDVA > KOTOR > DUBROVNIK > NEUM||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
After breakfast at hotel and check-out hotel. Proceed to city tour through old town BUDVA which is inside of the stone walls. Visit THE OLD ENTRANCE, SQUARE OF THE POET, SQUARE OF THE CHURCHES, BEACH, ETC. Free time for shopping. Proceed towards to KOTOR. Visit of KOTOR, Medieval town on adriatic coast which is also surrounded by stone walls. KOTOR is also one of the largest beys on Adriatic which attracts many cruise ships. Lunch in the KOTOR OLD TOWN (Seafood), proceed to LEPETANE for using the Ferry to the other side. Proceed to DUBROVNIK (115KM/2 hours).
Departure from hotel towards the “OLD TOWN” where we will meet our local guide and see the most important monuments of this city known as “THE PEARL OF ADRIATIC”. We will visit RECTOR PALACE, CLOCK TOWER, ORLANDO’S COLUMNS, DUBROVNIK MESJID AND THE FRANCISAN MONESTRY with the most ancient pharmacy in the world. Free time. After DUBROVNIK we continue to NEUM (50 KM: +-1hour). Check in and dinner at the hotel. Overnight and accommodation at hotel in NEUM.
|DAY 06||NEUM > DUBROVNIK > MOSTAR > SARAJEVO||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|After breakfast at hotel and check out hotel. We drive towards MOSTAR. (110 KM: +/- 2 ½ Hours). En-route, stop in Bosnia will be POCITELJ MEDIEVAL TOWN. Upon arrival MOSTAR CITY Tour – visit KOSKI MEHMED PASHA MOSQUE and walk through the OLD TOWN and OLD BRIDGE, listed as UNESCO heritage site. Free time for shopping. Lunch at local restaurant. Continue driving to SARAJEVO (120 KM: +/- 2 Hours). Panoramic tour of SARAJEVO on the way to OLD TOWN. Upon arrival walking tour of OLD TOWN BASCARSIJA, LATIN BRIDGE, place where the Austro Hungarian Archduke was assassinated, what triggered the 1st World War, BRUSA BEZISTAN – covered market place; GAZI HUSREF BEY MOSQUE – built in 1530 year during the Ottoman era and GAZI HUSREF BEY MADRASS, MORICAHAN built in 1551, VIJECNICA – town hall for the Austro-Hungarian era etc. Rest of the day at leisure and shopping. Dinner at hotel. Overnight and accommodation at hotel in SARAJEVO.
|DAY 07||SARAJEVO > TRAVNIK > JAJCE > BIHAC||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|After breakfast at hotel and check out hotel. Proceed towards to TRAVNIK. (92 KM: +/- 1 ½ Hours). Before TRAVNIK, we stop at ETNO VILLAGE ČARDACI to see the authentic Bosnian architecture and beautiful landscape of lakes, pools and waterfalls. TRAVNIK – small town with its mosque’s and fortress that dot the skyline shows the original style Bosnian architecture that gives this town its charm. See the PLAVA VODA SPRINGS and COLORFUL MOSQUE. Lunch at local restaurant. On the way to JAJCE, we will visit MALAYSIAN MOSQUE in TURBE VILLAGE. Upon the arrival in JAJCE visit MAGNIFICENT WATERFALL in heart of the city. After the waterfall we continue to see PLIVA LAKES and WOODEN WATERMILLS. After the visit we proceed to BIHAĆ. Check in hotel & Dinner at hotel. Overnight and accommodation at hotel in BIHAC.
|DAY 08||BIHAC > PLITVICE > ZAGREB||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|After breakfast at hotel and check out hotel. A panoramic city tour of BIHAĆ, will uncover the secrets of untouched natural landscapes that are classified in the most preserved natural division of Europe. Proceed to PLITVICE LAKES, a highly nature protected area which has 16 natural lakes that have origins from tectonic movements on KARTS FIELD. Not just the lakes are attractive but also rivers, creeks and beautiful waterfalls and endemic flora and fauna. We offer different paths through the area depending on the age of the group. Lunch at local restaurant. Proceed to ZAGREB (140 KM: +- 2 Hours). Upon arrival city tour of ZAGREB. Visit: THE UPPER AND LOWER TOWN KAPTOL AND GRADEC, THE MAJESTIC CATHEDRAL ARCHBISHOP’S PALACE, BAN JELACIC SQUARE. Free time exploring the winding streets of the OLD TOWN. Dinner at hotel. Overnight and accommodation at hotel in ZAGREB.
|DAY 09||ZAGREB > ISTANBUL||Breakfast / Lunch|
|Breakfast at hotel and check out hotel. Last minute shopping in one of the shopping malls. Lunch at Islamic restaurant. Depart to airport for your flight back to KUALA LUMPUR transit via ISTANBUL.
|DAY 10||KUALA LUMPUR|
|Arrival Kuala Lumpur safely.|