|FLIGHT||DEPARTURE DATE||SINGLE||TWIN||TRIPLE||CHILD (BED)||CHILD (NO BED)||DOWNLOAD|
|11 Jan | 20 Feb 2020||RM7,599
“PRICE QUOTED IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATION”
|01||KL – ISTANBUL||TK 0061||2340||0620|
|02||ISTANBUL – SKOPJE||TK 1003||0830||0800|
|09||ZAGREB – ISTANBUL||TK 1056||2000||0010|
|10||ISTANBUL – KL||TK 0060||0145||1715|
Macedonia ● Albania ● Montenegro ● Bosnia ● Croatia
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by Turkish Airlines with airport taxes & 30 Kg luggage.
- 07 nights accommodation at 4* & 5* hotel based on Twin/Double sharing basis.
- 07 x Breakfast, 07 x Lunch & 08 x Dinner.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner/heated long distance coach tours & sightseeing as specified.
- Parking fees & Permits.
- Professional licensed english speaking guide.
- Daily 500 ml drinking water in the bus.
- Entrance fee: Bosna Springs, Sarajevo, War Tunnel, Kotor Old Town, Plitvice, National Park.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue.
- Souvenirs from Enrich Travelogue.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Porterage service at hotel & airport.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain (EUR 5/person/day).
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
DAY 01 :
KUALA LUMPUR > ISTANBUL
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to SKOPJE, MACEDONIA via ISTANBUL.
DAY 02 : Lunch / Dinner
ISTANBUL > SKOPJE > OHRID
Arrival at ALEXANDER THE GREAT AIRPORT, meet and greet with our tour guide. Proceed towards to SKOPJE. Start walking tour, including STONE BRIDGE, OLD BAZAAR, OLD RAIL STATION, DAUT PASIN HAMAM, from the XV century and the Memorial House of Mother Teresa. After lunch, proceed to OHRID (+/- 180 km: +/- 3 hours). After dinner, check in hotel & rest. OVERNIGHT IN OHRID.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
OHRID > TIRANA > SKHODER
After breakfast at hotel and check out hotel. Proceed for OHRID CITY TOUR: OLD BAZAAR, OHRID LAKE, ETC. Free time for leisure and shopping. Optional boat ride. Proceed to TIRANA (140km: +/- 3 Hours), where we will have walking tour of TIRANA – VISIT MOSQUE OF ETHEM BEY, THE CLOCK TOWER, THE NATIONAL MUSEUM and spend some time for shopping. After lunch, proceed to SKHODER (+/- 110km: +/- 2.5 Hours). After dinner, check in hotel & rest. OVERNIGHT IN SKHODER.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SKHODER > KOTOR > BUDVA
After breakfast at hotel. Proceed towards to KOTOR. KOTOR, Medieval town on Adriatic coast which is also surrounded by stone walls. KOTOR is also one of the largest bays on Adriatic Sea which attracts many cruise ships. We will have walking tour of KOTOR – visit OLD CITY, CATHEDRAL OF SAINT TRYPHON, SEA GATE, MARITIME MUSEUM OF MONTENEGRO, ETC. Free time for shopping. After lunch, proceed to DUBROVNIK (92 km/ +- 2 hours). After dinner, check in hotel & rest. OVERNIGHT IN DUBROVNIK.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
BUDVA > DUBROVNIK > MOSTAR
After breakfast at hotel and check-out hotel. Proceed transfer to the OLD CITY OF DUBROVNIK and half day sightseeing/walking tour. DUBROVNIK is “THE ‘PEARL OF THE ADRIATIC”, a Croatian city on the Adriatic Sea, in the region of Dalmatia and one of the most prominent tourist destinations in the Mediterranean Sea. Because of its rich historical monuments and heritage, restoration program in DUBROVNIK is co-ordinate by UNESCO. Free time for shopping. We drive towards MOSTAR. (110 km: +/- 2 ½ hours). Our first stop will be at NEUM, only city with seaside in BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA which is only 24.4 km long. After lunch, continue to visit POCITELJ, the Medieval sone made town. Transfer to hotel for check in and dinner. Free for own leisure. OVERNIGHT IN MOSTAR.
DAY 06 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
MOSTAR > JABLANICA > SARAJEVO
After breakfast at hotel and check out hotel. Then proceed for visit BUNA RIVER SPRING which is the largest spring in whole Europe. Free time for shopping and later proceeds to MOSTAR. Upon arrival MOSTAR CITY TOUR – visit KOSKI MEHMED PASHA MOSQUE and walk through the OLD TOWN AND OLD BRIDGE, listed as UNESCO heritage site. Free time for shopping. Continue driving to SARAJEVO (120 km: +/- 2 hours). Stop in JALBANICA for lunch. Transfer to hotel for check in and dinner. OVERNIGHT IN MOSTAR.
DAY 07 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SARAJEVO SIGHTSEEING TOUR
After breakfast at hotel. Proceed to magnificent Spring of the BOSNA RIVER with swans, ducks and untouched nature. After Bosna springs we are going to visit TUNNEL OF HOPE, most important structure during the 1992 war in the Bosnia and Herzegovina. Visit the Tunnel and Museum and watch the movie about Siege in Sarajevo 1992-1995. PANORAMIC TOUR OF SARAJEVO in bus on the way to Old Town. Upon arrival we are going to enjoy in the BOSNIAN CUISINE and then free and easy walking tour of OLD TOWN BASCARSIJA, LATIN BRIDGE, a place where the Austro Hungarian Archduke was assassinated, what triggered the 1st World War; BRUSA BEZISTAN – covered market place; GAZI HUSREF BEY MOSQUE – built in 1530 year during the Ottoman era and Gazi Husref Bey Madrass; Moricahan built in 1551; VIJECNICA – City hall for the Austro-Hungarian era, etc.. Rest of the day at leisure and shopping. Transfer back to hotel & dinner at the hotel. OVERNIGHT IN SARAJEVO.
DAY 08 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SARAJEVO > TRAVNIK > JAJCE > BIHAC
Breakfast at hotel and check out hotel. Proceed towards to TRAVNIK. (92 km: +/- 1,5 hours). Before TRAVNIK, we will stop at ETNO VILLAGE ČARDACI to see the authentic Bosnian architecture and beautiful landscape of lakes, pools and waterfalls. TRAVNIK, a small town with mosques and fortress that dot the skyline shows the original style Bosnian architecture that gives this town a charm. We’ll see the PLAVA VODA SPRINGS. After lunch, proceed to JAJCE and visit MAGNIFICENT WATERFALL in heart of the city. After the waterfall we’ll continue to see PLIVA LAKES and WOODEN WATERMILLS. After the visit we will proceed to BIHAC. Transfer to hotel for check in hotel & dinner. OVERNIGHT IN BIHAC.
DAY 09 : Breakfast / Lunch
ZAGREB > ISTANBUL
Breakfast at hotel and check out hotel. Proceed to ZAGREB (160 km, 2 hours). Upon arrival, ZAGREB CITY TOUR – visit: THE UPPER AND LOWER TOWN KAPTOL AND GRADEC, THE MAJESTIC CATHEDRAL ARCHBISHOP’S PALACE, BAN JELACIC SQUARE. Free time exploring the winding streets of the old town. Last minute shopping in one of the shopping malls. After lunch, transfer direct to ZAGREB INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT for your flight back to KUALA LUMPUR transit ISTANBUL.
DAY 10 :
Safe arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Farewell.