|01||KL - SAIGON||VN 674||2000||2100|
|02||SAIGON - INCHEON||VN 408||2355||0640|
|06||INCHEON - SAIGON||VN 409||1015||1325|
|06||SAIGON - KL||VN 675||1505||1805|
Seoul ● Nami Island ● Everland ● Bimbap Show ● Songwol dong Fairy Tales Village ● Shopping
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by Vietnam Airlines with all airport taxes.
- 04 nights hotel accommodations at Benikea The M 3* @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- Halal Meals : 04 x Lunch & 04 x Dinner at local halal restaurant (Seafood ).
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Complimenatary gift from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & Hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Tipping RM110.00/ Person.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package price, itinerary, flight & flight schedule subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION.
- TOUR PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPANDING WEATHER CONDITION, ROAD TRAFFIC, ETC.
|DAY 01||KUALA LUMPUR > SAIGON > SEOUL|
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 3 hours before departure for check in luggage. Short briefing by Enrich Travelogue representative. Free at your own leisure until boarding time.
|DAY 02||ARRIVE INCHEON > NAMI ISLAND > SEOUL||Lunch / Dinner|
|Upon arrival at Incheon Airport, our local representative will meet and transfer to Chuncheon (2HR by Coach) proceed direct to Nami Island. Enjoy Lake Cruise and take a leisure walk at the beautiful tree road where the outdoor shooting for the famous Korean Drama “Winter Sonata”. Transfer back to Incheon. Visit Songwol dong Fairy Tales Village – Many of the houses in this village are decorated in bright colours with depictions of fairy tales. As if a princess had waved a magic wand over its streets, this once gritty neighbourhood has been transformed into a children’s wonderland of brightly coloured, fairy-tale-themed murals. While it’s aimed at kids, it’s quirky enough to warrant a visit by all. You can find many fairy tale characters in the village and take a lot of pictures! Visit G-Tower – one of the landmark buildings in Songdo. Here you will be able to see Songdo in its entirely. Overnight at hotel.|
|DAY 03||SEOUL > EVERLAND THEME PARK||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Yongin (1HR 30 MIN) Proceed to the Everland Theme Park (pass-in the day) which is indoor and outdoor theme park. Enjoy Barista Expririence (DIY coffee making) Transfer to Seoul. Proceed to Namsan View Point (By Bus)/ Seoul Tower (Excl. Lift). Overnight stay at hotel.|
|DAY 04||SEOUL > SHOPPING TOUR > BIMBAB SHOW||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|After breakfast at hotel. Start tour visit Gyeongbok Palace and the National Folk, through the Blue House. The Gyeongbok Palace or the Gyeongbokgung Palace is one of the Five Grand Palaces that were built during the Joseon Dynasty. In English, its name translates to “Palace Greatly Blessed by Heaven.” This structure has been famous worldwide because of its sheer size and unique architecture. National Folk Museum is a museum which displays over 4,000 artifacts that were used in the daily life of ordinary citizens Korea from ancient times until now. Visit & pray at Itaewon Mosque and Itaewon Shopping Street. Next, shopping at National Ginseng Center and was briefed about the various types of ginseng and the quality and usefulness. After that Red Pine and Cheongyecheon Stream. Then free shopping at Namdaemun Street Market & Myeong dong Fashion Street. Enjoy Bibab show it is a nonverbal performance based on the Korean representative dish, bibimbap (rice mixed with vegetables and beef). As a nonverbal performance, the actors mimic the sound of making bibimbap with with beat-boxing and a cappella, demonstration of motions through b-boying and acrobatics and martial arts. Overnight at hotel.|
|DAY 05||SEOUL > SHOPPING TOUR||Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner|
|Breakfast at hotel. Today we proceed to Seoullo 7017 is a elevated, linear park in Seoul, built atop a former highway overpass. The path, which is about one kilometer in length and lined with 24,000 plants, is similar to New York City’s High Line. Skygarden was designed by MVRDV, a Dutch firm, and opened in May 2017. After that visit Bukchon Hanok Village – A home to hundreds of hanoks, traditional Korean houses, that date back to the Joseon Dynasty. After that proceed to Seaweed Museum + DIY Kimbap With Hanbok Wearing Experience – Towards to Songhakkim place for experiencing making a seaweed at the same time wearing a traditional korean dress which is hanbok. Next, shopping at Cosmetic Shop and Amethyst Factory Store, better known as the factory of precious stones. Guests have the opportunity to see a wide selection of gemstones and gemstone exhibition also taken from the purple mountains inland stalaktik in Korea. Proceed to Insadong Antique Street is one of the most memorable attractions in Seoul and represents the focal point of Korean traditional culture and crafts. Enjoying shopping at Dongdaemun DDP Plaza and Dongdaemun Market that sells a variety of clothing, tableware and other goods for daily needs. Overnight at hotel.|
|DAY 06||DEPARTURE SEOUL||Breakfast|
|After breakfast at the hotel, last minutes shopping at Local Supermarket until transfer to airport for your flight home.|