|Single||Twin||Child Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|6 & 27 Jul | 3 & 31 Aug | 28 Sep | 5 & 26 OCT | 2 & 30 NOV | 28 DEC 2018|
|01||KL > SAIGON||OD 561||1420||1525|
|04||SAIGON > KL||OD 562||1620||1925|
Ben Thanh Market ● Mekong River ● War Museum ● Shopping
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by Malindo Airways with all airport taxes & fuel surcharge.
- 03 nights hotel accommodations at Blessing 1 Hotel 3* @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- Halal Meals : 02 x Lunch & 03 x Dinner at local halal restaurant.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- 1 bottle mineral water per day per pax.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Complimenatary gift for Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > HO CHI MINH CITY
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 3 hours before departure for check in luggage. Free at your own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, our representative will pick up and send to the hotel for check in. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
|MEKONG TOUR > SHOPPING
After breakfast, start the trip with one and half hour drive from Saigon. We will pass through villages and rice fields to My Tho. Upon arrival, we transfer to a local motor boar to discover a floating fishing village, several islands such as (dragon, unicorn, turtle and phoenix islands), Ben Tre province. We will visit a coconut candy workshop, take photo with a python, walk into a village to see local life with a lot of kids would stand in front of houses waving, we will integrate into local community. Horse carts will take us to a small local market. Afterward, we will keep cruising to the unicorn island for lunch in halal restaurant, we have time for prayer, after lunch visit a bee farm, enjoy some honey tea, take rowing boats along a cool canal and stop at a fruit farm, where we get enjoy some local fruits and listening to folk music by a local band. We will stop at Kilang telekung, Kain, Bokkita Hijab, Neelofa Hijab on the way back to Ho Chi Minh City.
|CITY TOUR > SHOPPING
After breakfast, in the morning we start city tour by visit war museum, post office, hard rock café, city hall, mosque and have a lunch at local halal restaurant. In the evening, we do shopping tour at Linda Wholesale, Mai Collection, Hawa Collection, Kipling Store, Daina Collection then go back to hotel. Dinner at halal local restaurant. Free and easy shopping at night market.
|HO CHI MINH CITY > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at the hotel, free time until transfer to airport for your flight home.