|Single||Twin||Child Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|01||KL > GUILIN||AK 156||0605||1005|
|05||GUILIN > KL||AK 157||1110||1510|
Elephant Trunk Hill ● Li River Cruise ● Xing Ping Village ● Mulong Lake ● Shopping
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Airfare and taxes by Air Asia with 20kg baggage allowance.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Full length private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach.
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private escorted tour with service of excellent English speaking guide.
- Meals 4 x Lunch , 4 x Dinner at local halal restaurant.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue.
- Complimentary Gift from Enrich Travelogue.
- Tour price listed include 6% GST (MY TAX).
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > GUILIN
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Guilin 3 hours before departure. Land in Guilin at 10:40. Upon arrival, our guide will accompany you to a local Halal restaurant for lunch, with prayers at a Mosque nearby. The visit to the Elephant Trunk Hill is the beginning of our exploration. Sitting on the west bank of the Li River, the shape of the hill is like a huge elephant drinking water from the river with its trunk, which impressed millions of travellers around the world. Stop by at Silk Store for the best quality silk products. Check into hotel for rest, and a well-served Halal Dinner will be ready for you.
|GUILIN > YANGSHUO COUNTRY
As a pearl sitting on the bank of the Li River, the city of Guilin is surrounded by the exotic geographic formations that seem to evoke a mystical feeling in all who travelled here. Its breathtaking beauty, peacefulness, and tranquillity in such a magical setting reward its visitors from all over the world. Today’s program is the highlight of the trip- the Li River Cruise. There will also be the beautiful Xing Ping Village to be passed by. Take private coach to Yangshuo Country, where we will take a look at its West Street– a market mix to see the life of local people. After some shopping time at Bamboo Carbon Shop, we will check into hotel for rest.
|YANGSHUO COUNTRY – GUILIN
Our third day will be opened with a tour to Yinzi Cave (also called Silver Cave), whose water-eroded caves are unmatched for its majestic, surprising, quiet and picturesque features. It is also named as “a representative of lyric home”. Coming up is a fabulous Tea Ceremony at Tea House, which symbolize the exquisiteness of Chinese Culture. Go back to Guilin by private coach. The time after lunch will be devoted to the show of Mirage, which will present you an even more breath-taking Guilin. We will then enjoy a free professional foot massage at Health Care Centre, which helps a better leisure stroll on Zheng Yang Shopping Street.
The morning time will be spent at Mulong Lake. Located in the junction of Lijiang River and Folded Brocade Mount, it has a long history dating back to ancient Song Dynasty, with many historical and cultural relics. Another sight can’t be missed is Fu Bo Hill – one of the major symbols of Guilin City. Before lunch, we will take a look at Jewelry Store and the rest of the day will be devoted to casual shopping at Xi Cheng Lu Walking Street.
|GUILIN > KUALA LUMPUR
After check out, we will take a private coach to the airport for the flight back home.