|VALIDITY DATE : 31 September 2018|
|“RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 04 nights accommodation – as hotel in the list based on Twin/Double/Triple sharing.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel @ restaurant.
- Travel by car/van/bus with English speaking driver guide/ tour guide.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Meals : 03 x Lunch & 04 x Dinner.
- Private boat trip as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 01 bottle of drinking water for each pax per day.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket & airport tax.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- Surcharge at hotel case by case.
CHILD POLICY :
- Child below 12 years old with extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 75 %.
- Child below 12 years old No extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 50 %.
- Price subject to change following the Currency fluctuation ( USD 1 : MYR 4.4 ).
DAY 01 : Dinner
HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to hotel for check-in & rest. Continue for sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City: Ar-Rahim Mosque Mosque, The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral), The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall and last shopping at Ben Thanh Market, shopping at Malaysian Shop (telekong, tudong, baju kurung). After dinner, transfer back to hotel for rest.
Meals: 1 Dinner at D’nyonya Halal Restaurant
Accommodation: Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
The distance: Tan Son Nhat Airport – Saigon Center: 20km – 20 minutes for transfer.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HO CHI MINH > MY THO
After breakfast, proceed to My Tho will expose the colorful outskirt life as well as picturesque rice fields along the journey. Upon arrival, get on a boat trip up Mekong River in My Tho city with overviews of 4 island Dragon Island, Unicorn Island, Pheonix and Turtle Island, we stop at Thoi Son Island to visit honey bee-farm, coconut candy workshop. Then taste seasonal fruits, enjoy Don Ca Tai tu traditional folk songs at local people house. Walk along the village to see the authentic life of the local and challenge your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. An adventurous sampan ride in palm shading creeks will be the next experience of the riverside region. After lunch, transfer back Ho Chi Minh City for shopping at Binh Tay Market in China Town and explore shopping at Ben Thanh Market until transfer to dinner. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & free for own leisure.
Meals: 1 Breakfast + 1 Lunch at Sungai Mekong Mosque + 1 Dinner at Halal Saigon Restaurant.
Accommodation: Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
CU CHI TUNNELS
After breakfast, proceed for half hour drive takes you to Cu Chi Tunnels where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing and web-like tunnels system of more than 200km in length which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops. Return to Ho Chi Minh City for lunch. After lunch, visit to War Museum, the famous lacquer ware factory and the handicraft center, shopping at Kilang Kain and last shopping at Ben Thanh Market. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & free for own leisure.
Meals: 1 Breakfast + 1 Lunch at Green House Cuchi Halal restaurant + 1 Dinner at Kampung Pandan Halal restaurant.
Accommodation: Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
HO CHI MINH CITY > SHOPPING
After breakfast, go to Kilang Barang Ready Made. Visit Ar-Rahim Mosque – built in 1885 by Malaysian – Indonesian Muslims. More than 200 people pray here. Iman: Ali or Musulman Mosque this is the most crowded masjid in Ho Chi Minh, built in 1935 by Indian Muslims. After lunch, transfer to visit Muslim Village, then free shopping at Russian Market, Saigon Square Vietnamese Shopping Center, Hard Rock Cafe shop. End of day with An Dong Wholesale Market. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & free for own leisure.
Meals: 1 Breakfast + 1 Lunch at Saigon Green House Halal Restaurant + 1 Dinner at Satay House Halal Restaurant.
Accommodation: Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / – / –
HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE
After breakfast, free at leisure then transfer to Airport for flight home with sweet memories.
Meals: 1 Breakfast
The distance: Saigon Center – Tan Son Nhat Airport: 20km – 20 minutes for transfer.