|Single||Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|01||KL > BANGKOK||OD 520||09:55||11:05|
|04||BANGKOK > KL||OD 521||11:50||15:00|
Bangkok ● Mae Klong Railway Market Samuth ● Songkram ● Ratchaburi ● Kanchanaburi
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Airfare and Taxes by Malindo Airlines with baggage allowance.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at 3* Hotel with daily breakfast.
- Meals 3 x Lunch , 3 x Dinner at local halal restaurant.
- English / Indonesian Speaking guide.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking and entrance fee as per itinerary.
- Drinking water 1 bottle per pax per day.
- Complimentary gift from Enrich Travelogue.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > BANGKOK
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 3 hours before departure for flight departure to Bangkok. Upon arrival at Bangkok, meeting service and having lunch at local restaurant, then visit Bee Farm and Dry food Market. Having dinner at local restaurant. Then transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in BANGKOK.
|SAMUTH SONGKRAM > RATCHABURI
After breakfast at the hotel,check out from hotel. Transfer to Samuth Songkram Province, visit Mae Klong Railway Market. Transfer to Ratchaburi Province. Then, visit Damnueon Saduak Floating Market (optional boat trip in the canal). Lunch at local restaurant Thai foods. Transfer to Kanchanaburi Province. Visit Taweechai Elephant Champ and enjoy elephant ride. Take new experience bath with elephant. Dinner at local restaurant Thai foods. Transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in KANCHANBURI.
|KANCHANABURI > BANGKOK
After breakfast, check out hotel. Start Kanchanaburi City Tour by visit River Kwai Bridge, Mallika R.E. 124 The Siamese Living Heritate Town (optional Thai Traditional Dress). Lunch at local restaurant Thai foods. Transfer back to Bangkok. Visit Jewellery Export, Thai Silk and Leather Factory. Dinner at local restaurant Thai foods. Overnight in BANGKOK.
|BANGKOK > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to Bangkok Airport for departure flight.