|Departure Date||Single||Twin||Child Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|27 Jul | 17 Aug | 14 Sep||RM2,289||RM1,989||RM1,989||RM1,689||RM1,479|
|01||KL > SURABAYA||MH 871||07:30||09:10|
|05||SURABAYA > KL||MH 872||15:50||19:30|
Permata Tanggulangin Leather Factory Outlet ● Prigen Safary Park ● Batu City ● Muhammad Cheng Ho Mosque
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Airfare and Taxes by Malaysia Airlines.
- 4 nights hotel accommodations at 3* Hotel with daily breakfast
- Meals 4 x Lunch , 4 x Dinner at local halal restaurant
- English / Malay Speaking guide
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking and entrance fee as per itinerary
- Complimentary gift from Enrich Travelogue
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > SURABAYA > MALANG
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 3 hours before departure for flight departure to Surabaya. Upon arrival at Surabaya, meeting service and having lunch at local restaurant, direct joining short city tour covering Permata Tanggulangin Leather Factory Outlet, Hasta Indah Embroidery Shop, Sidoarjo Delicacy Shop, having dinner at local restaurant. Then transfer to Bromo and overnight.
|MALANG > BATU > TRETES
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel. Proceed to Batu City, join Batu City Tour visit Apple Plantation at Batu Village, visit Cuban Rondo Waterfall, Lunch at local restaurant. Proceed to Prigen Safary Park. Then, dinner at local restaurant. Transfer to hotel at Tretes for overnight.
|TRETES > SURABAYA TOUR
After breakfast, check out hotel. Direct proceed to Surabaya City, arrive at Surabaya, join city tour visit Al Akbar Mosque, lunch at local restaurant, Batik Danarhadi, visit the Tomb of Sunan Ampel, Sunan Ampel Mosque, Ampel Market, Muhammad Cheng Ho Mosque, a unique mosque with combination architecture between Chinese and Arab, was built to give honour to Laksamana Cheng Ho from Yunnan-China, who spread Islam in Surabaya, dinner at local restaurant, check in hotel at Surabaya area for overnight.
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Direct proceed to Surabaya city. Upon arrival at Surabaya, join city tour passing Pemuda Building, passing Grahadi Building as Governor’s Mansion, passing Governor Suryo Statue, passing Panglima Sudirman Statue, passing Surabaya Municipal Building, visit Submarine Monument of KRI Pasopati 410, is a real Indonesian Navy in 1962, visit Hero Monument, visit 10th November Museum, visit Madura Island by crossing Suramadu Bridge, the longest bridge in Indonesia, having lunch at local restaurant, visit House of Sampoerna Museum, where you can see the history of Liem Seng Tee, the founder of HM Sampoerna Cigarette Company, also you can see many antique collections, next shopping to Jembatan Merah Plaza Wholesale Center, next visit Mirota Batik and Handy Craft Artshop, having dinner at local restaurant, transfer back to hotel.
|SURABAYA > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at hotel, free time until transfer to Airport for your next destination.