|Single||Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|24 Aug | 01 Sep | 08 Oct|
|01||KL > PHUKET||AK 824||12:35||13:00|
|05||KRABI > KL||AK 869||14:25||16:50|
James Bond Island ● Phi Phi Island ● Krabi 4 Island Tour
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy flight ticket by AirAsia with all airport taxes, fuel surcharge & 20kg baggage.
- 03 nights hotel accommodations at The Three by APK Hotel 3* @ similar class based on Single/Twin/Triple sharing basis.
- 01 night hotel accommodations at Glow Aonang 3* @ similar class based on Single/Twin/Triple sharing basis.
- Halal Meals : 03 x Lunch & 04 x Dinner as per itinerary.
- Transportation by private air-conditioned coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Professional licensed English speaking local tour guide.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Drinking water 1 bottle/pax/day.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Driver.
- Local taxes and service charge.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs for Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > PHUKET
Assemble 3 hours before departure at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) for check in luggage. Free for own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at Phuket Airport, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. In the afternoon, pick up for dinner. Overnight in Phuket.
|PHANG NGA TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, guest will be pick up from Patong Beach and transfer to Wat Tham Suwankhuha (Buddha Cave Temple) Appreciate the interior, the surrounding cave and pay respect to great beauty of the 15 meters long reclining Buddha image. Next you will visit Surakul Pier by long tail boat to enjoy the view of the spectacular scenery of Phang Nga Bay (The Nation Park). You will get to see the surrounding of mangrove forest and the limestone mountains at Thamlod (Grotto). Arrive at Khao Ping Gan and Khao Tapoo better known as “James Bond Island” (The Man with the Golden Gun). After lunch, while on the way back you will visit Gems gallery. After dinner, back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure. Overnight in Phuket.
|PHI PHI ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Sea Angel Harbour. Depart from Sea Angel Harbour to Phi Phi Island. Upon arrival at Phi Phi Don direct transfer to Tonsai Pier. Sightseeing around Phi Phi Lay Island – Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove & Viking Cave. You will have time to swimming & snorkelling at Ton Sai, Monkey Beach. After lunch, from Phi Phi Island transfer to Aonang by big boat. Arrive at Nopparat Tara Pier. After dinner, back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure. Overnight in Phuket.
After breakfast at the hotel, pick up from Aonang by speedboat. Start with 4 Island Tour, Phranang Cave – a very famous cave with a theories of a died princess spirit that get respected and worshiped by the local people. Chicken Island – remember the name and you will remember its funny rock shape: it looks like a chicken. Popular location for excellent snorkelling the marine life where will amaze you. After lunch, continue to Tup Island – one of Thailand’s unseen highlights. Tup Island is situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes, the sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that will appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide. Poda Island – lovely white sandy beach, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling. Enjoy great underwater adventures, exploring colourful corals and reef fish. Afterwards, return to Ao nang and dinner. Transfer to hotel, check in & rest. Free for own leisure. Overnight in Krabi.
|KRABI > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to Krabi Airport for departure flight.