|Departure Date||Single||Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
Athens ● Delpi ● Meteora ● Mykonos Island ● Santorini Island
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by EMIRATES AIRLINES @ similar with all airport taxes & 30 KG luggage.
- 07 nights hotel accommodations based on Single/Twin sharing basis : 3* @ 4* Hotel @ similar class.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Meals : 01 x Lunch & 07 x Dinner at local restaurant.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Professional licensed english speaking tour guide @ escort.
- Ferry Boat: Athens > Mykonos > Santorini > Athens.
- All entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain.
- Hotel Tax.
- Tour Leader from ENRICH TRAVELOGUE SDN BHD.
- Souvenirs from ENRICH TRAVELOGUUE SDN BHD.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Porterage at the airport & hotel.
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
Assemble 3 hours before departure at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KLIA). Meet & greet with our representative for check-In luggage. Free leisure until departure time.
|KUALA LUMPUR > ATHENS
Depart from KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KLIA) via DUBAI. Upon your arrival will be met by a local representative and your private transfer awaits. Transfer to your hotel for check in hotel. To refresh and enjoy the rest of your day at leisure. ATHENS is a vibrant city, with bustling outdoor cafes, pedestrian streets that wind through the city’s ancient sites and its fair share of urban eccentrics, a city full of contrasts. Overnight in ATHENS.
Lunch : NIL.
|ATHENS > DELPI > KALAMBAKA
Breakfast & check out hotel. Then transfer to DELPI, Today, enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Ancient Delphi, the ancient world’s most famous oracle. Enjoy the views from the site, they are incredible – the setting is so impressive that in ancient times it was considered the navel of the world. After our walk around the site we will visit the museum which has spectacular exhibits including THE FRIEZE OF THE TREASURY OF THE SIFNIANS, THE NAXIANSPHINX, THE STATUE OF ANTINOOS, THE METOPESOF, THE ATHENIAN TREASURY AND THE FAMOUS BRONZE CHARIOTEER. After lunch, Free time @ shopping until transfer to KALAMBAKA continue the drive cross the fertile Thessaly region to KALAMBAKA. Overnight in KALAMBAKA.
Lunch : Nil.
|KALAMBAKA > METEORA > ATHENS
Breakfast & check out hotel. When you awaken to see the awe-inspiring rock formations unfold before your eyes, you will easily understand why we call this place Meteora, which means “suspended in the heavens above.” Today we will climb above the charming mountain villages of KASTRAKi and KALAMBAKA to visit two of the six surviving MONASTERIES OF METEORA, a UNESCO world heritage site and one of the most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in the world. Departure back to Athens – stops along the way for sightseeing/ break. Overnight in ATHENS.
Lunch : Nil.
|ATHENS > MYKONOS (FERRY) > MYKONOS ISLAND TOUR
Early breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel, transfer to PEIRAIAS PORT to take the boat depart at 07.30 AM to reach MYKONOS ISLAND at 09.30. Meet you at MYKONOS PORT and transfer to your hotel. Pick-up from hotel at around noon, and off we go to explore the charm and history of MYKONOS’S TOWN. Famous for its white-washed buildings, windmills, and narrow winding streets. Walk towards MANTO SQUARE to see the monument to MANTO MAVROGENOUS, a heroine of the Greek War of Independence. Wander past whitewashed buildings to the flower-draped MATOGIANNI AREA, where fashion stores and boutiques line the streets, historical homes. Your guide will let you in on local secrets, history, take you on a stroll through the island’s ‘Little Venice, and at your leisure make short stops along the way for tasty treats from local sweet shops and bakeries. Many photo opportunities along the way. The iconic MYKONOS WINDMILLS and the SCARPA AREA, also known as Little Venice, with its picturesque medieval houses and the bright white CHURCH OF PANAGIA PARAPORTIANI. Transfer back to Hotel / Leisure time for those who prefer more sightseeing in the town on their own. Overnight in MYKONOS.
Lunch : Nil.
|MYKONOS > SANTORINI (FERRY)
Breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel. Transfer to MYKONOS PORT so you get the boat departing at 09.55 for the famous SANTORINI ISLAND, arrival at 12.55. Transfer to hotel for check in. Free time for yourselves at one of the hundred places located just on the rocks above the sea and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. After dinner, back to hotel & relax. Overnight in SANTORINI.
Lunch : Nil.
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for SANTORINI ISLAND TOUR. Begin your tour with the discovery of the traditional medieval village of MEGALOCHORI by walking through the VENETIAN top-preserved streets. Head to one of the oldest wineries of SANTORINI to enjoy the volcano view. Take a drive by scenic beaches and landscape. Pay a scenic visit to FIRA and take a walk around the beautiful capital town. Explore the numerous small streets full of shops, bars and attractions and walk along the impressive path that overlooks the natural beauty of the Caldera Lagoon with the volcano. Head to OIA VILLAGE in the northern tip of SANTORINI for a walk around in the most prestigious blue– white location on the island. Admire the multicolored volcanic cliffs and the unique architectural CYCLADIC style of the cave houses. Take pictures from the “The balcony of the Aegean Sea” (main square of Oia). Visit the traditional little shops for souvenirs. Wait for sunset time and be amazed by the fascinating purple-pink-ochre sun sinking progressively into the Aegean Sea. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & relax. Overnight in SANTORINI.
Lunch : Nil.
|SANTORINI > ATHENS (FERRY)
Breakfast at the hotel. & free for own leisure until check out. After lunch, transfer to SANTORINI PORT so you get the boat departing to ATHENS. On arrival, transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in ATHENS.
Lunch : Will be provided at local restaurant.
|ATHENS CITY TOUR > DUBAI
Breakfast at the hotel & Check out hotel then proceed for ATHENS CITY TOUR. On this tour you will see the most important landmarks in Athens. You will see the CONSTITUTION SQUARE (SYNTAGMA), PARLIAMENT, with the Evzones in their uniforms guarding the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier. Next onto a photo stop at the PANATHENAIC STADIUM, the site of the first modern Olympic Games that took place in 1896. The stadium seats more than 70,000 spectators and is made with white marble. Just a short stop away we are at HADRIAN’S ARCH and the TEMPLE OF OLYMPIAN ZEUS. Just stone’s throw away we are at the foot of the ACROPOLIS, one of the worlds’ most iconic monuments of the ancient world. You will also see the HERODION THEATRE (no entry) and the THEATRE OF DIONYSOS. We proceed for a walk through PLAKA, ERMOU and SYNTAGMA for some shopping and strolling through the hidden streets of ATHENS. After lunch, transfer to ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT for departure flight via DUBAI.
Lunch : Will be provided at local restaurant.
|DUBAI > KUALA LUMPUR
Safe landed at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KLIA).