|Departure Date||Single||Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|10 Aug | 27 Sep | 12 Oct | 6 Nov | 4 Dec||RM1,479||RM1,279||RM1,229||RM1,009|
|01||KL > BANDA ACEH||AK 423||07:30||08:00|
|05||BANDA ACEH > KL||AK 422||08:25||11:00|
Tsunami Museum ● PLTD Ampung ● Baiturrahman Grand Mosque ● Dome In The Rice Field
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return flight ticket by AirAsia with all airport taxes, fuel surcharge & 20kg baggage.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at Grand Permata Hati 3* hotel @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Halal meals : 03 x Lunches & 03 x Dinners as per itinerary.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner with Indonesian speaking Tour guide.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide.
- 1 mineral water per day.
- Local taxes and service charge.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > BANDA ACEH
Assemble 3 hours before departure at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA 2) for check in luggage. Free for own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport, meet & greet with our local representative. First stop at the Tsunami Mass Graves, Tsunami Museum. After lunch, transfer to the hotel for check-in & rest until continue for afternoon session tour. Visit Floating Electric City Power Station (PLTD Ampung), Navy’s Ship, Baiturrahim Mosque Ulhee Lheue & Escape Building. After dinner transfer back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure.
|ACEH SIGHTSEEING TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed with full day sightseeing tour: Visit Baiturrahman Grand Mosque (photo stop) – Baiturrahman Grand Mosque is the Great Mosque was built since centuries years ago in Banda Aceh, it is the symbol of religious life, bravery, and nationalism of Aceh people. Visit Aceh State Museum & Gunongan/Putroe Phang Park. After lunch, shopping at Souvenier shop’s, after that visit Fishing Boat on the Roof, Syiah Kuala University Campus and drink Acehnese coffe. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure.
|ACEH SIGHTSEEING TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed with shopping at Pasar Aceh (Central of Clothes, Veils, Dresses, Trousers, Shoes, Slippers, and praying items), and visit Dome in the rice field. After lunch visit Cut Nyak Dhien’s House, Central of Acehnese cakes, Lhoknga Beach, Rahmatullah Mosque, and Lam Puuk Beach. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisuret.
|BANDA ACEH > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport for departure flight.