Lake Toba ● Parapat ● Samosir Island ● Berastagi ● Medan
25 Apr 2018
|Twin||Child with Bed||Child No Bed|
|25 Feb||KUL > KNO||AK 391||0735||0735|
|28 Feb||KNO > KUL||QZ 124||1625||1815|
|Subject to change without prior notice|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Flight ticket and taxes by Air Asia.
- 20kg baggage allowance.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations with daily breakfast at Grand Orri Hotel or similar.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Program as per itinerary based on Private Tour with drive cum guide.
- Deluxe coach/van or car with air cond.
- English / Malay speaking guide.
- All about entrance fee, toll and parking.
- Tour price listed include 6% GST (MY TAX).
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Personal Expenses.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > LAKE TOBA
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Kualanamu Airport Medan. Upon arrival at Medan Airport, we go to Simpang Tiga Restaurant Minang Tamora or Perbaung for having lunch. After lunch, tour to Lake Toba Parapat. It takes about 192 km or 4 hours via Tebing Tinggi. When arrive in Pematang Siantar, we will stop at Paten Shop for have a look local souvenier “ Kacang Tumbuk”. From Pematang Siantar to Parapat takes 1 more hour journey. Then, check in hotel and having dinner at hotel.
|PARAPAT > SAMOSIR ISLAND > BERASTAGI
After breakfast at hotel, we go to Samosir Island, to visit traditional villages, Tomok Village and Ambarita Village for have a look and visit Tomb Grave of King Sidabutar and Meeting Execution Place of King Siallagan that made from stone. After visit at Samosir Island back to Parapat then having lunch at Silaturahim Rest, Parapat. After that, continue journey to Berastagi via simarjarunjung about 155 km, it takes 4 hours. In middle of journey, we will stop for awhile to try ginger tea and fried banana at Simarjarunjung Hill (own cost), second stop we go to visit Sipiso-piso Waterfall at Sitongging Village. When arrive Berastagi, we will visit fruit market and Gundaling hill then check in hotel Berastagi and dinner at hotel.
|BERASTAGI > MEDAN (CITY TOUR)
After breakfast at hotel, we go to Medan via Sibolangit. In middle of journey we will stop to try local durian in Bandar Baru Village (own cost). When arrive at Medan, we go to Maimoon Palace (1888) and Mosque Al- Ma’sun (1906) then we will having lunch at Lubuk Idai Rest. After lunch, we go for shopping tour to Gudang Batik and Kain Hela/ Telekung Abang Adik and Wajir shop, Fashion outlet, Pajak Ikan, Medan Mall. Check in hotel then dinner at local restaurant.
|MEDAN > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at hotel, then shopping tour to Sun Plaza ( the biggest shopping centre in Medan) until transfer time to airport Kualanamu. End of service.