|VALIDITY DATE : 30th June 2019|
|PRICE PER PERSON|
|TYPE||2 – 3 PERSONS||4 – 5 PERSONS||6 – 9 PERSONS|
|BRONZE||RM 2,409||RM 1,759||RM 1,639|
|SILVER||RM 2,529||RM 1,889||RM 1,769|
|GOLD||RM 3,319||RM 2,669||RM 2,549|
|BRONZE 3*||Berjaya Makati Hotel or similar|
|SILVER 4*||The Heritage Hotel Manila or similar
|GOLD 5*||Makati Shangri-la Manila or similar
|“RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 03 nights room accommodation based on Twin/Triple sharing in Manila or Makati.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner with English speaking guide @ driver cum guide.
- Halal Meals : 03 x Lunch & 03 x Dinner at local halal restaurant.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Permits, Entrance fees, toll & parking.
- Tips for Tour Guide/Driver cum Guide.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket with all airport taxes.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tip for driver/guide (USD3 X 4days per pax).
- MINIMUM 2 PERSONS.
- Surcharge A surcharge may be collected during holidays, conventions, exhibitions and other special events.
- Any amendment/changes are subject to cancellation charges once booking is FINALIZED.
- No refund for unutilized services, tours, meals and transfer services.
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS.
DAY 01 : Dinner
Meet and greet at Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). The capital of the Philippines, its heart and soul, is Manila. Manila is dubbed the Asian capital with a Latin spirit but Filipino soul. Proceed to Manila city tour starting with rolling tour of Cultural Center complex. We visit the charms of old Manila starting with Luneta (Rizal Park) to see the national hero’s monument, then to the National Museum to get a glimpse of the archipelago’s rich history, then to the National Gallery to get up close with larger than life works of art by renowned Filipino artists. Dinner at local restaurant. Transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Manila.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Breakfast at hotel then continue city tour visiting the walled city of Intramuros, Fort Santiago, Plaza Roma, Casa Manila, Galeria de las Presidentes. By evening enjoy a delightful evening cruise around Manila Bay with buffet dinner. To cap the evening, watch the world’s largest multicolour dancing water fountain at Okada Manila. Transfer bak to hotel. Overnight in Manila.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
MANILA > TAGAYTAY > MANILA
Breakfast at hotel then proceed to Tagaytay. Tagaytay sits on a ridge 685 meters above Taal Lake and its active island-volcano. From a vantage point along the ridge, one can get a good look of the seemingly placid but volatile Taal Volcano surrounded by the gleaming waters of the lake. Tagaytay is known as the country’s second summer capital (next to Baguio) because of its cool, breezy, and at times foggy weather. The extensive fruit and flower gardens lining the main road are attributed to its rich, fertile soil. Tagaytay is also a popular destination for people who wish to marvel at Taal Volcano – the world’s smallest active volcano. We visit Museo Orlina, where exquisite glass sculptures are proudly displayed. Enjoy an amazing view of Tagaytay and nearby towns from People’s Park in the Sky then sample the freshest fresh fruits at the local market. Afternoon back to Manila. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Manila.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / –
Breakfast at hotel then check out. Visit Manila American Memorial – the largest American memorial in Asia Pacific. Then free time at SM Mall of Asia for souvenir shopping and SM By The Bay esplanade. Transfer to airport for departure.