|Single||Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|07, 12 Sep 2018|
|01||KL > NA TRANG||AK 204||1025||1130|
|05||NA TRANG > KL||AK 205||1200||1515|
Paradise Lake ● Crazy House ● Four Island Tour ● Shopping
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by Airasia @ similar with all airport taxes, 20KG Luggage, Standard Meal & Standard Seat.
- 02 nights hotel accommodations based on Single/Twin sharing basis at Prince River Hotel 4*, Dalat @ similar class.
- 02 nights hotel accommodations based on Single/Twin sharing basis at The World Hotel 4*, Nha Trang @ similar class.
- Meals : 04 x Lunches & 04 x Dinners as per itinerary.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary in Dalat & Nha Trang.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- Entrance fees & boat trip mentioned by the itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain.
- 01 bottle mineral water during the tour.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs for Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > NHA TRANG > DALAT
Assemble 3 hours before departure at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KLIA) for check in luggage. Free for own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at CAM RANH AIRPORT meet & greet with our local representative will assist you, then transfer to down town for lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, we will move to DALAT CITY, well know at city of Spring. It takes about 3.5 hours on road to get there. Free for shopping at DALAT NIGHT MARKET. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in & free for own leisure. Hotel accommodation in DALAT.
|DALAT SIGHTSEEING TOUR
After breakfast, visit to TRUC LAM PAGODA, take a cable car (included one way cable car) to visit a pine covered island in the middle of TUYEN LAM LAKE (PARADISE LAKE), it was created by TIA STREAM – head water of DA TAM RIVER. Continue visit DATANLA WATERFALL) (include 2 ways self-controlled rollercoaster car) which is a nature amusement park of sorts, offering several activities besides sightseeing. After lunch, continue visit DOMAINE DE MARIE, the church is located atop a hill in DALAT. It is built in a style reminiscent of 17th Century French architecture, there have a lovely garden in the back yard and have a good view from the hill. Visit to DALAT FLOWER GARDEN, where you can different kind of flowers and enjoy the beautiful scenery and take selfie. Hằng Nga guesthouse, popularly known as the “CRAZY HOUSE”: Described as a “fairy tale house”, the building’s overall design resembles a giant tree, incorporating sculptured design elements representing natural forms such as animals, mushrooms, spider webs and caves. BAO DAI SUMMER PALACE: that you can discover the living of the royal family through 25 rooms and its amenities. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in DA LAT.
|DALAT > NHA TRANG
After breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel then depart to NHA TRANG (take about 3.5 hours). Upon arrival in NHA TRANG, having lunch. After lunch transfer for a visit PO NAGAR CHAM TOWER: Commonly known as Thap Ba, the Po Nagar Cham Towers are a complex of temples erected approximately before 781 A.D. This complicated site belonged to the medieval principality of KHAUTHARA, a small country near modern NHA TRANG. THE PO NAGAR TOWERS are now situated on a mountain called CU LAO, in downtown NHA TRANG and next to CAI RIVER. Continue visit to LONG SON PAGODA: is situated on the foothill of TRAI THUY MOUNTAIN in the city of NHA TRANG. The temple is famous for its large white Buddha image, which sits atop the mountain crest and can be seen from anywhere in town. Transfer to CAU DA for a visit to NHA TRANG OCEANOGRAPHY INSTITUTE to see the collection of the freshwater creatures. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in NHA TRANG.
|NHA TRANG > FOUR ISLANDS TOUR
After breakfast, depart for CAU DA PORT. Start your excursions to interesting islands of NHA TRANG BAY.
Take a boat, then visit TRI NGUYEN AQUARIUM – a lake on the sea with hundreds of special marine creatures on MIEU ISLAND. Continue visit MUN ISLAND: Named Mun Island because its stones are as black as ebony. Hon Mun is not a place where tourists can observe and explore the sea creatures’ life but also is the best place for snorkeling in Vietnam. At HON MUN, tourist can dive or take the glass-bottom boat to admire colorful corals and sea creatures (on own expenses). Continue tour at MOT ISLAND, you can be relaxing, swimming & doing water sports (on own expenses) in the island. Relax at TRANH BEACH & taking a fresh lunch at the island. On the way back you will visit a FISHING VILLAGE & CON SE TRE VILLAGE. Back to pier. We drive back to down town. Free at your own leisure on beach. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in NHA TRANG.
|NHA TRANG > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to CAM RANH AIRPORT for departure flight. Safe landed at KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KLIA).