Seoul ● Nami Island ● Incheon
|Single||Twin||Child Twin||Child Triple||Infant|
|01||KUL > HKG||KA 734||1740||2140|
|02||HKG > ICN||CX 412||0100||0540|
|06||ICN > HKG||CX 417||1015||1300|
|06||HKG > KUL||KA 729||1605||1955|
- DIY COFFEE – experience make your own coffee yourself.
- GWANGMYEONG CAVE – Running man attraction place.
- G TOWER 33 floor – most famous Korean Drama [Descendants Of The Sun] attraction place.
- ITAEWON MOSQUE – was the first Islamic mosque in Korea
- HOTEL – Itaewon area hotel, walking distance to Itaewon street
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Airfare and Taxes by Cathay Pacific.
- 4 nights hotel accommodations.
- Daily breakfast & meals as per itinerary.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- All entrance fees.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain.
- Permit, taxes & state entry tax.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs from Enrich Traveloguue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & Hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > HONG KONG > INCHEON
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to South Korea via Hong Kong.
|INCHEON > NAMI ISLAND > INCHEON
Morning, arrival at Seoul and transfer to Chuncheon. Proceed with boat to the famous Korean Drama “Winter Sonata” shooting place Nami Island. Here, the broad grassland and forest complement each other. Then visit Itaewon Mosque, the Seoul Central Masjid was the first mosque in South Korea. The mosque stands proudly halfway between the Hangang River and Namsan Mountain. Then, shopping at Itaewon Street – the most exotic place in Seoul to spend a day of shopping, dining, and hanging out. Itaewonn holds a long history in its making and is the first place most tourists want to visit in South Korea. After that, visit G-Tower (33 floor included), it is the landmark buildings in Songdo, one of the place that the most famous Korean Drama – “Descendants Of The Sun” shooting place. We will enjoy sunset view here. Then will walk to NC Cube Canelwalk, you can enjoy shopping here.
Incheon Choyang Hotel or Similar – Local 4 Stars Hotel.
After breakfast, visit to the Hyundai Premium Outlet Gimpo, consists of 230 premium brands all together. Then will proceed to enjoy the special ARA cruise + halal lunch box. After this, proceed to visit Gwangmyeong Cave, is where joys and tears of coal mining workers remained intact. It was the heart of the evolution of modern industries in Korea and also a historical site of the Japanese colonial period. It takes pride itself as being the only one cave found in the metropolitan cities. Then will arrange for (COFFEE MAKING) BARISTA EXPERIENCE. After this experience DIY Kimchi + Hanbok experience. Here can learn the art of making Kimchi and also get a change to snap a photo dressed in Traditional Korean Costume “Hanbok”. Continue view of N Seoul tower, was the first tower-type tourism spot in Korea. The top of the tower is at almost 480m above sea level, including Namsan Mountain (243m) and the tower’s own height (236.7m), making it one of the tallest towers in the Orient.
Incheon Choyang Hotel or similar – Local 4stars hotel.
|INCHEON > SEOUL
After breakfast, proceed to visit to Korean “Myeongseong” shooting place – Gyeongbokgung (entrance included), is the royal palace located in Seoul City. Built in 1394 and reconstructed in 1867 during Joseon Dynasty. Continue visit to National Folk Museum (closed on Tuesday), showcase the traditional Korean lifestyle, it is Korea’s only comprehensive display of folk life history of national. After that, proceed to Ginseng Shop, Herb Shop, Cosmetic Outlet and Amethyst Outlet. Upon finished, shopping at Myeongdong and Lotte Duty Free shop.
Seoul Crown Hotel or Similar – Local 4 Stars Hotel.
After breakfast, free at your own leisure.
Seoul Crown Hotel or Similar – Local 4 Stars Hotel..
|SEOUL > TRANSIT CITY > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast, proceed to shopping at Local Product Shop. After that, transfer to airport for your departure flight return Kuala Lumpur via transit city. Home sweet home.