Srinagar ● Sonmarg ● Jaipur ● Agra ● Delhi ● Shopping
08 SEP, 16 OCT | 22 NOV, 12 DEC
|Twin||Triple||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|01||KL > DELHI||MH 190||18:50||21:50|
|02||DELHI > SRINAGAR||AI 825||10:15||11:45|
|04||SRINAGAR > DELHI||AI 828||12:40||14:15|
|08||DELHI > KL||MH 191||23:10||07:00 +1|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy International/Domestic air ticket by Malaysian Airlines @ Air India Airlines @ similar with all airport taxes & fuel surcharge.
- 07 nights hotel accommodations based on Single/Twin sharing basis at Delhi : Atrio Resort 4*, Agra : Howard Plaza The Fern Hotel 4*, Jaipur : The Royal Orchid Hotel 4*, Srinagar : Deluxe Houseboat @ similar class.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner at the hotel/houseboat.
- Halal Meals : 07 x Lunches at local restaurant.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary in Srinagar, Agra, Jaipur & Delhi.
- Professional licensed english speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees (Mughal Garden, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, City Palace, Amber Fort Only).
- Jeep Ride @ Elephant Ride in Jaipur.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain.
- Permit, taxes & state entry tax.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs from Enrich Traveloguue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & Hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > NEW DELHI
Assemble 3 hours before departure at Kuala Lumpur International Airport KLIA for proses check in. Depart to New Delhi, India. On arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport New Delhi, will be meet with our representative with garland welcome and transfer to hotel for check in. Free for own leisure. Overnight in New Delhi.
|DELHI > SRINAGAR TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel then transfer to Delhi Airport for the flight to Srinagar. On arrival in Srinagar transfer direct to Luxury Houseboats & check in. After lunch, will be provided with the tour Srinagar city visiting the Mughal Gardens, Enjoy the visit to Nishat Gardens, Shalimar Garden and Horticulture farm to enjoy the fruit orchids especially the Apple Orhids. Later visit the local Carpet and Shawls and Silk. Return back to Houseboats for a Shikara ride on the Lake. Free for own lesisure. Overnight in Deluxe Houseboat.
|SRINAGAR > SONMARG @ PAHALGHAM @ GULMARG > SRINAGAR
After breakfast at the houseboat, same day trip to Sonmargh @ Pahalgham @ Gulmarg.
SEPTEMBER – procced to Sonmarg. On the way will be visiting Rice paddy fields for Harvesting of Season Kashmiri Rice – visits are possilbe in September only. Later drive to Sonmargh – A Perfect destination for Nature Lover, Also known as Golden Meadows. Enjoy the beauty of the famous Thajwas Glacier.
OCTOBER – proceed to Pahalgham en-route visiting the famous Pampore saffron Fields. This is the only time of the year that you will find the blossoms of Saffron flowers and it is really beautiful. On arrival in Pahalgham enjoy the beauty of the valley of Pahalgham famous for its amazing Gushing Lidder River and amazing Pine forest. Enjoy the Horse rides (Horse rides are not included in the package) in deep valley of Pahalgham.
NOVEMBER – proceed Sonmargh for its Natural Beauty, Rushing Rivers and Grand Glacier Namely Thajwas Glacier, Enjoy the Sledging on the Ice, Horse riding.
DECEMBER – proceed to Gulmargh enjoy the Gondola Ride – A cable car that takes you deep into mountains to enjoy the breath-taking view of snow covered mountains. Can try some adventure of hiring Snow bikes and snow Skiing on fresh snow and also can try Horse rides. Please note Skiing, Goldola rides and snow bikes are not included in the package. Evening transfer back to Houseboat & overnight.
|SRINAGAR > DELHI > JAIPUR
After breakfast at the houseboat & check out. Process transfer to Srinagar Airport for flight to Delhi. On arrival and you will be meet by our representative then transfer direct to Jaipur. On arrival and check in hotel then proceed for dinner & overnight. Overnight in Jaipur.
|JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to visit Pink City Jaipur visit to Amber Fort Palace – Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its ultimate expression. After that, visit Hawa Mahal – The ornamental facade of this “Palace of Winds“ is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trellis work and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women.
After lunch, continue to visit City Palace – A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum. Then visit Jantar Mantar – This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use. Later part of the day to explore the Shopping in Jaipur, Jaipur is famous for Precious and Semiprecious stone, visit the famous Gems factory. After dinner, transfer to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure. Overnight in Jaipur.
|JAIPUR > AGRA (TAJ MAHAL)
After breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel then transfer to Agra. On arrival and check in hotel, after fresh up proceed for city sightseeing tour visiting the world famous Taj Mahal for Sunset/, built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan in 1630 for his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. After that, visit to Agra Fort, containing the Pearl Mosque – the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. transfer to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure. Overnight in Agra.
|AGRA > DELHI > SHOPPING
After breakfast at the hotel & check out, then free shopping in Agra. Agra is known for its fabulous marble-made handicrafts & soft stone inlay work. The Mughal were great patrons of arts and crafts. After lunch, transfer direct to Delhi. On arrival, check in hotel & rest until dinner. Overnight in Delhi.
|DELHI > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at the hotel & check out hotel then proceed for sightseeing tour of Delhi visiting OLD DELHI – Old Delhi tour is a journey full of unexpected sights and surprises. A sight-seeing tour of Old Delhi would entail visiting:- Jama Masjid – Jama Masjid is the country’s largest mosque, built in 1656, where thousands of Muslims offer prayers. It lies opposite the Red Fort and is surrounded by a large number of shops, which deal in a variety of goods. The great mosque of Old Delhi is both the largest in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shah Jahan with a courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees. After lunch, proceed to visit India Gate – The national monument of India, India gate is located amidst the administrative locations of the country. Constructed in memory of 90,000 soldiers of British-Indian army who fought in the Second World War, the structure was built under the leadership of Sir Edwin Lutyens. The architectural complex is made of red stone and granite. Then continue to visit President House – The official residence of President of India, the building is another attraction of the New Delhi. It has remained home to the former British Viceroy of India till 1950. The magnificent structure is the finest example of Indo-British architectural monument which has caught attention of thousands of tourist all over the world. Afterwards, transfer direct to Indira Gandhi International Airport for departure flight.
Safe landed at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Farewell…