|PACKAGE RATES (RM Per Person)|
|Child with Bed||TBA
|Child without Bed||TBA
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return Flight Ticket Kuala Lumpur Amman by Malaysia Airlines.
- Total price included 6% GST (My Tax).
- Accommodation 3* in Hotel 2 Nights Amman + 2 Nights Jerusalem + 1 Night Petra.
- Assistance at Airport.
- Deluxe A/c Coach.
- All Visa & Departure Taxes in Jordan and Jerusalem.
- Full board meals starting from breakfast & ending with dinner meal.
- Entrance fees at the mentioned sites.
- Entrance fee at petra USD72 per person is included.
- Horse Carrier in Petra.
- Professional Escort Guide.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
DAY 01 :
KL > BANGKOK > AMMAN
Assemble at the KLIA 3 hours before departure on 7.00 p.m. 2055 Depart to Amman, Jordan by Malaysia Airlines operated by Thai Airways.
DAY 02 : B/L/D
AMMAN CITY TOUR
0525 Estimate arrivals at Amman, Jordan Airport. Meet and greet with the guide, Fajer Prayer at Airport. Drive to have our local breakfast. Start the day with city tour. Visit the Roman Theater, Amman Citadel & The Blue Mosque (King Abdullah Mosque). Lunch at local restaurant. Down town then transfer to Amman Hotel for Dinner. Overnight at Amman.
DAY 03 : B/L/D
AMMAN > ALLENBY BRIDGE > JERICHO > JERUSALEM
Breakfast and check out from hotel. Continue the journey to Jerusalem via Allenby Bridge (estimate journey 4 hours). Visit Jericho, Makam Nabi Musa, Mt of Olives. Lunch at local restaurant. Drive to Jerusalem for Maghrib & Isha Prayer at Aqsa. Transfer to Jerusalem Hotel for Dinner. Overnight at Jerusalem.
DAY 04 : B/L/D
JERUSALEM > HEBRON > BETHLEHEM > JERUSALEM
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day visit to Jerusalem, Old Markets, Omar Mosque, Dome of The Rock, Aqsa Mosque. Then, drive to visit Hebron and Nabi Ibrahim Mosque. Lunch at local restaurant. Then, drive to visit Bethlehem. Transfer to Jerusalem Hotel for Dinner. Overnight at Jerusalem.
DAY 05 : B/L/D
JERUSALEM > ALLEBY BRIDGE > AJLOUN CASTLE > AMMAN
Breakfast at hotel. Full day and visit to Maqamat Soliman Al Farisi & Rabá Al Adaweyah. Then drive to Sheikh Hussein border and cross the border. Lunch at local restaurant. Drive to visit Ajloun Castle. Then drive to Amman Hotel for dinner. Overnight at Amman.
DAY 06 : B/L/D
DEAD SEA > ASHAB AL KAHEF > PETRA
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day visit to Maqam Nabi Shuáyb, Dead Sea and Ashab Al Kahef. Lunch at local restaurant. Then drive to Petra Hotel for dinner. Overnight at Petra.
DAY 07 : B/L/D
PETRA > MU’TAH > AMMAN
Breakfast at hotel and visit Petra. (Petra, the world wonder, is without a doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction. It is a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab people who settled here more than 2000 years ago, turning it into an important junction for the silk, spice and other trade routes that linked China, India and southern Arabia with Egypt, Syria, Greece and Rome). Lunch at local restaurant. Then drive to visit Mu’tah Battle Field to visit Maqamat (Sahabi Zaid bin Haretah, Abdullah bin Rawaha & Jafar bin Abi Talib). Drive back to Amman City for dinner in the city. Dinner at local restaurant. Depart to Amman Airport (estimate journey time 3-3 ½ hours).
DAY 08 :
AMMAN – KUALA LUMPUR
0220 Depart from Amman, Jordan. 2015 Estimate arrival at KLIA.