|VALIDITY DATE : 20 Dec 2017|
|“RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 03 nights accommodation based on Single/Twin /Triple sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner with Indonesian speaking driver cum guide.
- A qualified Indonesian/English speaking tour guide if 10 persons & above.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Halal meals : 2 x Lunch & 3 x Dinner.
- 1 bottle mineral water 600 ml during tour / day.
- Entrance fees, toll, parking & donations.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket with all airport taxes.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- MINIMUM 4 PAX.
- Surcharge for high seasons : Public Holiday, Long Weekend.
- Surcharge fee depends for hotel type and rates.
- Infant valid age 1 day – 02 years old.
- Child no bed valid for child approx. age 02 – 05 years old.
- Child with bed valid for child approx. age 05 – 10 years old.
- Child above 10 years old will noted as adult.
DAY 01 : Dinner
Upon arrival at Adisutjipto International Airport, meet & greet with our local representative will assist you for proceed to visit: Sultan Palace, Fort Vedebreg Museum, Agung Mosque, Keraton Batik Factory, Bendi Museum. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in hotel & free for own leisure.
Dinner : served at a local halal restaurant.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
After breakfast at the hotel, we drive 25 km from Jogjakarta to Mangelang City for visit: Borobudur Temples, Mendut Temples. After lunch, we drive to Ketep pass at Mountain Merapi for enjoy a very beautiful natural scenery and see film about Mt. Merapi Vulcano and Eruptin. At Afternoon on the way back to Jogjakarta we stop at Sleman Village for buying snack fruits or Salak pondoh. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure.
Lunch : served at a local halal restaurant. | Dinner : served at a hotel restaurant.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
After breakfast at the hotel, we drive to Prambanan for visit first Hindu temples or famous with 1000 temples, continue visit; Kota Gede as special handycrafts make from Silver and Gold material, Kasongan Village as special ceramic home industry product, continue visit Manding Village as special leather home industry product, in afternoon we visit Pasar Bring Harjo and Jalan Malioboro as special for batik fabric, Central Jogjakarta Souvenir with best cheap price also Pasar Pathuk for buying some oleh – oleh Jogjakarta. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure.
Lunch : served at a local halal restaurant. | Dinner : served at a local halal restaurant.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
JOGJAKARTA > DEPARTURE
After breakfast at the hotel, free on your own itinerary until the time for us to bring you to Adisutjipto International Airport for departure flight.