|Single||Twin||Child Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|01||KL > JOGJA||AK 346||0935||1120|
|04||JOGJA > KL||AK 347||1145||1520|
Prambanan Temple ● Tebing Breksi ● Borobudur ● Candi Mendut ● Kaliadem Village ● Sultan Palace
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Airfare and Taxes by Air Asia with 20kg baggage allowance.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations with daily breakfast.
- Meals 3 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner at local halal restaurant.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Private air-conditioned coach
- Mineral water during the tour.
- Entrance fee as per itinerary.
- Complimentary gift from Enrich Travelogue.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue..
- Tour price listed include 6% GST (MY TAX).
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > JOGJAKARTA
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 3 hours before departure. Upon arrival at Jogjakarta airport, meet and greet by our professional guide. Straight we will take you to Prambanan Temple is extraordinarily beautiful building constructed in the tenth century during the reigns of two kings namely Rakai Pikatan and Rakai Balitung. Soaring up to 47 meters (5 meters higher than Borobudur Temple), the foundation of this temple has fulfilled the desire of the founder to show Hindu triumph in Java Island. Continue to Tebing Breksi as the ruin of limestone mining that remains beautiful giant cliff. Check in hotel, free program. Lunch and dinner will be served at local restaurant.
|BOROBUDUR > MERAPI
After breakfast, visit Borobudur which is the biggest Buddhist temple in the ninth century measuring 123×123 meters was built by King Samaratungga one of the king of Old Mataram Kingdom the decendant of Syailendra Dynasti, continue to Candi Mendut (Mendut Temple) is older than Candi Borobudur there are story of children in its walls, then direct to Candi Pawon (Pawon Temple) its not a grave but a place to keep King Indra’s weapon namely Vajranala. Then, visit Salak Fruit Market and pass by Salak Fruit Plantation. Arrive at Kaliadem Village to see the beauty of Merapi Mountain, continue to Merapi Volcano Museum. Back to hotel,free program. Lunch and dinner will be served at local restaurant.
Exclude : Optional Jeep for LAVA TOUR in Kaliadem Village : MYR120 per Jeep (1 Jeep for 3-4 pax)
|CITY TOUR > SHOPPING
After breakfast at hotel, visit Sultan Palace which still today considered the highest-ranking court of Indonesia where old custom of courtesy is still practised, Water Castle, continue to Sonobudoyo Museum various household furnishings, weapons and handicrafts of the same period, and Fort Vredeburg Museum was a former colonial fortress located in the city of Yogyakarta. The military complex has been converted into an Independence Struggle Museum which was opened in 1992. Lunch at local restaurant, free shopping in Malioboro Street to buy special foods,clothes and souveniers from Jogjakarta. Continue shopping to Tirtodipran batik Complex, Kotagedhe as the centre of silver handmade, Tugu Chocolate Factory, and Dagadu Factory Outlet. Dinner at local restaurant, back to hotel, free program.
|JOGJAKARTA > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at hotel, free time until transfer to Airport for your next destination.