|VALIDITY DATE : 20 Dec 2017|
|“RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 04 nights accommodation based on Single/Twin /Triple sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner with Indonesian speaking driver cum guide.
- A qualified Indonesian/English speaking tour guide if 10 persons & above.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- 1 bottle mineral water 600 ml during tour / day.
- Entrance fees, toll, parking & donations.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket with all airport taxes.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Compulsory tipping for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
- MINIMUM 4 PAX.
- Surcharge for high seasons : Public Holiday, Long Weekend.
- Surcharge fee depends for hotel type and rates.
- Infant valid age 1 day – 02 years old.
- Child no bed valid for child approx. age 02 – 05 years old.
- Child with bed valid for child approx. age 05 – 10 years old.
- Child above 10 years old will noted as adult.
DAY 01 : Dinner
Upon arrival at Adisutjipto International Airport, meet & greet with our local representative will assist you for proceed to visit: Sultan Palace, Fort Vedebreg Museum, Agung Mosque, Keraton Batik Factory, Bendi Museum. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in hotel & free for own leisure.
Dinner : served at a local halal restaurant.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
After breakfast at the hotel, we drive 25 km from Jogjakarta to Mangelang City for visit: Borobudur Temples, Mendut Temples. After lunch, we drive to Ketep pass at Mountain Merapi for enjoy a very beautiful natural scenery and see film about Mt. Merapi Vulcano and Eruptin. At Afternoon on the way back to Jogjakarta we stop at Sleman Village for buying snack fruits or Salak pondoh, shopping at Jalan Malioboro Street as special for batik fabric and Jogjakarta souvenir with great and cheap price, also Pasar Pathuk for buying some oleh-oleh Jogjakarta. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure.
Lunch : served at a local halal restaurant. | Dinner : served at a hotel restaurant.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
JOGJAKARTA SOLO TOURS
After breakfast at the hotel, we drive to Prambanan for visit first Hindu temples or famous with 1000 temples, continue we drive to Solo City. Arrival at Solo we visit; Sultan Palace, Pasar Klewer as special Central Batik fabric and Pasar Lawean Atique Market. In afternoon, we visit Bengawan Solo River famous with Bengawan Solo Song. Overnight at Solo City. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
After breakfast at the hotel, we visit Grojonggan Sewu Waterfall at Tawangmangu Village with liar monkey and a very beautiful natural scenery, Taru Jurug Zoo, Museum Radya Pustaka and Sridedari Garden, Museum Batik Danar Hadi & Kampong Batik Laweyan. Shopping at Ngasopuro Night Market and Galabo as special Solo kuliner. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Free for own leisure
Lunch : served at a local halal restaurant. | Dinner : served at a local halal restaurant.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SOLO > JOGJAKARTA > DEPARTURE
After breakfast at the hotel, free on your own itinerary until the time for us to bring you to Adisutjipto International Airport for departure flight.