1 Night Jakarta – 1 Night Bandung
24 Jan 2018
|Single||Twin||Child with Bed||Child No Bed|
|24 Jan||K. LUMPUR > CGK||AK 388||0835||0940|
|27 Jan||BDO > K. LUMPUR||QZ 173||1925||2240|
|Subject to change without prior notice|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Flight ticket and taxes by Air Asia.
- 20kg baggage allowance.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations with daily breakfast at Tebu and Bdo Hotel.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Program as per itinerary based on Private Tour with drive cum guide.
- Deluxe coach/van or car with air-cond.
- English / Malay speaking guide.
- All about entrance fee, toll and parking.
- Tour price listed include 6% GST (MY TAX).
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Personal Expenses.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > JAKARTA
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Jakarta. Upon arrival at Jakarta Airport, meet and greet service. Tours starting visit old City Batavia with Fatahilah Square, Puppet Museum, Merdeka Square, President Palace, Monument National (MONAS) Istiqlal Mosque. Dinner will be provided at local restaurant.
|JAKARTA > BANDUNG
After breakfast, we drive to Bandung City via Cipularang High way 3 hour drive 170 km from Jakarta for visit Ciater Hot Spring water good for skin problem, Subang tea Plantations and Lembang Fruit market, Lembang Floating Market and Lembang Farm house and Hobbit House. After that,you have time to shopping Jeans Street Cihampelas (famous with textile, jeans, Tshirt, etc), Rumah Moda, Rumah Kain Sulam Pesona. Lunch and Dinner will be provided at local restaurant.
After breakfast, you have time for shopping at Pasar Baru Shopping Complex, Jalan Riau Factory outlets shopping area. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
|BANDUNG > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast, free until the time we transfer you to Airport. End of service. See you again.