Milan ● Lugano ● Verona ● Venice ● Florence ● Pisa ● Rome
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Meals (Half Board).
- Airfare and Taxes by Etihad Airways.
- 5 nights in 4* hotel accommodations.
- Daily breakfast & 2 Dinners as per itinerary.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Tour price listed include 6% GST (MY TAX).
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > ABU DHABI
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Milan via Abu Dhabi.
|ABU DHABI > MILAN > LUGANO > MILAN
Arrive at Milan Airport in the morning. Depart to Lugano. Lugano is a beautiful city in the south of Switzerland, Lugano is surrounded by beautiful hills and mountains. You have chance to buy some Chocolate or Swiss Watches.
|MILAN > VERONA > VENICE
View the 14th century Duomo Cathedral, La Scala Opera House and Da Vinci Statue in Milan. Travel to Verona, home of William Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet”. View the Juliet’s house balcony, Roman Arena and Town Hall. Proceed to Venice.
|VENICE > FLORENCE
Board our private boat to San Marco. Visit Venetian masters marvellous creation in glass blowing factory. Enjoy the view of Doge’s Palace, St. Mark Basilica, St. Mark Square and Bridge of Sigh. One stop shopping at the local boutiques.
* Optional: Gondola Ride – Euro 25 /pax.
San Marco Square
|FLORENCE > PISA > FLORENCE
View the famous leaning tower of Pisa, which located at Piazza Miracolli. Enjoy shopping at Brberino Designer Outlet.
|FLORENCE > ROME
Photo stop at Piazza Michelangelo to enjoy panoramic view of Florence city and go to the Piazza Della Signoria. Next, Pante Vecchio bridge. Proceed to Rome.
|ROME > ABU DHABI
After breakfast, sightseeing of Rome includes – the Roman Forum, the Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus and King Emanuel Monument. Photo stop at largest Amphitheatre di Treve (Trevi Fountain) and transfer to the airport.
|ABU DHABI > KL
Arrival Kuala Lumpur safely.