|VALIDITY DATE : 30 Sept 2017|
|“RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Transfers and tours with English speaking guide.
- Accommodation in shared twin rooms with air-condition and private bath room.
- Meals as specified in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Entrance fees, one hour cycle.
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Flight ticket and airport tax.
- Meals other than mentioned, Juices, Carbonated & Alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Midnight surcharge for transfer.
- Peak season surcharges.
- Travel insurance – Highly recommended.
- Others not mentioned.
DAY 01 : D
Meet on arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport and transfer to hotel for check in. In the evening you will attend the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry at Thang Long Theatre. Dinner at local restaurant and Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 02 : B/L/D
HANOI CITY TOUR
Full-day Hanoi city tour: Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closed on Monday, Friday and the whole months of October-November) and His Residence, One-Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam’s first university, Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple, explore Old Quarter during a 1-hour cycle ride. Dinner at local restaurant and Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 03 : B
Time at leisure until transfer to Hanoi/Noi Bai International Airport for departure.