Hanoi ● Cruise ● Shopping
|Single||Twin||Child Twin||Child No Bed|
|01||KL > HANOI||OD 571||0915||1125|
|05||HANOI > KL||OD 574||1445||1905|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by Malindo Airways with all airport taxes & fuel surcharge.
- 03 nights hotel accommodations at Maison D’ Hanoi Hotel 3* @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- 01 night accommodations at Oriental Sails Cruise @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- Halal/Seafood Meals : 03 x Lunches & 04 x Dinners as per itinerary.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary in Hanoi & Halong Bay.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain.
- Local taxes and service charge.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs for Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > HANOI
Assemble 3 hours before departure at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for check in luggage. Free for own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport and transfer to hotel for check in. In the evening you will attend the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of Water Puppetry at Thang Long Theatre. After dinner, transfer back to hotel.
|HANOI > HALONG BAY > CRUISE
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Ha Long Bay (165 km east of Hanoi), listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Ha Long Bay has more than 1,000 limestone islets rising from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. Noon time, you will board the boutique wooden junk to visit Ha Long Bay. While cruising through the bay, seafood lunch is served on board. Continue cruising to visit caves; islands, floating fishing village and relax on the board. Evening, enjoy movie night, board games, and squid fishing or relax at leisure. Dinner and Overnight on the Junk.
|HALONG BAY > HANOI
07.15: Cakes, fruits, tea and coffee will be served. Continue the cruise through Ha Long Bay.
|HANOI > TAM COC > HANOI
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Tam Coc to visit “Halong Bay on Land” – the same limestone rocks as in Ha Long Bay but seen from a winding stream through paddy fields instead of the sea. Enjoy spectacular scenery during the boat trip to Tam Coc caves with visit of the Bich Dong Pagoda. After lunch, transfer back to Hanoi. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Overnight in Hanoi.
|HANOI > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at the hotel. Free for own leisure until tranfser direct to Phnom Penh International Airport for departure flight.