04 Dec 2017
|Single||Twin||Triple||Child with Bed||Child Twin||Child No Bed|
|04 DEC||KUL – AUH||EY413||0235||0610|
|04 DEC||AUH – AMS||EY077||0915||1405|
|11 DEC||AMS – AUH||EY078||2015||0605|
|12 DEC||AUH – AMS||EY416||1050||2205|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Meals (Half Board).
- Airfare and Taxes by Etihad Airways.
- 7 nights hotel accommodations.
- Daily breakfast & 7 Dinners as per itinerary.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue.
- Tour price listed include 6% GST (MY TAX).
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance from RM100 (Individual) / RM179 (Couple).
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
DAY 01 : MOB
KL > ABU DHABI
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Amsterdam via Abu Dhabi.
DAY 02 : MOB / – / Dinner
ABU DHABI > AMSTERDAM
Arrive in Amsterdam. Take the canal cruise to Gassan Diamond. Check-in hotel.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / – / Dinner
AMSTERDAM > COLOGNE > RHINELAND
After breakfast, proceed to Cologne to visit Cathedral. Home of 4711 Eau De Cologne. Transfer to Rhineland, make a good photo stop for the most famous Heidelberg Castle. Check-in hotel.
DAY 04 : Breakfast / – / Dinner
RHINELAND > TITISEE > ZURICH
Proceed to Titisee to see the Coo-coo clock are made. Drive to Switzerland to have the panoramic Rhine Fall Scaffhausen – home of IWC watchmaker. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Swiss Alps. Check-in hotel.
DAY 05 : Breakfast / – / –
ZURICH > LUCERNE > MULHOUSE
Depart for Lucerne, visit the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge. Free time to shop the Swiss souvenir. Proceed to Mulhouse.
- Optional Tour: Enjoy a cable car ride at Mt. Titlis – CHF100 per person.
DAY 06 : Breakfast / – / –
MULHOUSE > PARIS
After breakfast, proceed to France. Shopping at Marne La Vallee. Check-in hotel.
DAY 07 : Breakfast / – / Dinner
PARIS CITY TOUR
View the Notre Damn Cathedral, Lourve Museum, Trocadero, Invalides, Triumphal Arch, Champ-Elysees, The Concord Square and Eiffel Tower. Free time to visit Galleries Lafayette (closed on Sunday).
- Optional Tour: 2nd floor Eiffel Tower & Seine River Cruise – Euro 30 per person.
DAY 08 : Breakfast / – / Dinner
PARIS > BRUSSELS > AMSTERDAM
Transfer to Belgium, visit Grand Place, Mannekin Pis. Photo-stop at Gigantic Atomium and drive pass Royal Palace. Later, proceed to Amsterdam. Check-in hotel.
DAY 09 : Breakfast / – / MOB
AMSTERDAM > ABU DHABI
Visit Dutch Village – Zaanse Schans, see how cheese and clogs are made. Transfer to airport for your flight back home.
- Optional Tour: Visit Volendam, a place you can have your very last-minute souvenirs shopping and have a seafood lunch on your own – Euro 20 per person.
DAY 10 :
Arrival Kuala Lumpur safely.