Cairo ● Nile Cruise
11 Sep 2018
|Single||Twin||Child Twin||Child No Bed|
|01||KL > DUBAI||EK 345||1020||1315|
|01||DUBAI > CAIRO||EK 923||1500||1650|
|08||CAIRO > DUBAI||EK 928||1205||1735|
|09||DUBAI > KL||EK 344||2125||0850 +1|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by Emirates Airlines with all airport taxes & fuel surcharge.
- 02 nights hotel accommodations at Barcelo Pyramids Hotel 4* based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- 02 nights accommodations at Sleeper Train based on Twin sharing basis.
- 03 nights accommodations at Nile Cruise 5* based on Twin sharing basis.
- Halal Meals : 06 x Lunches & 07 x Dinners as per itinerary.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary in Cairo, Aswan, Edfu & Luxor.
- Professional licensed english speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain.
- Permit, taxes & state entry tax.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs from Enrich Traveloguue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & Hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,500 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > CAIRO
Assemble 3 hours before departure at Kuala Lumpur International Airport KLIA for proses check in. Depart to Cairo via Dubai. Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, meet & greet with our representative then proceed to hotel for check in hotel & rest. Free for own leisure. Overnight at Cairo.
|CAIRO TOUR > ASWAN BY TRAIN
After breakfast at the hotel brought down Egyptian history known for its pyramid structure. The first visit of course to one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World Pyramid of Giza. Here guests can see this impressive architectural structure which is the oldest and largest pyramid in the 3 pyramids in Giza Necropolis. In addition, a visit to the Great Sphinx of limestone sculpture shaped fairy creature lion body and human head turned into a memory. Then visit Perfume Factory that there is diversity aroma of perfume made of lotus, papyrus and jasmine oil. After lunch, visiting the Egyptian Museum, then visit to the Papyrus Institute where people can find out how the ancient Egyptians used papyrus to write and can see the unique Egyptian papyrus art and have the opportunity to buy souvenirs at reasonable prices. Enjoy shopping at Khan Khalili Bazaar, a famous Cairo bazaar that sells a variety of items ranging from souvenirs to jewellery. Next, the guest will be transfer to railway station to board the train to Aswan. Overnight in sleeping train to Aswan.
|ASWAN > NILE CRUISE
Breakfast on the train. Arrival in Aswan, guests check in carrying cruise. The cruise began with a guest full day tour visiting the High Dam it is a dam built across the Nile in Aswan, Egypt. Construction of the High Dam became a key objective of the government of Egypt following the Egyptian revolution in 1952 because of the ability to control floods, supply water for irrigation and hydroelectric generating seen as crucial in the industrialization of Egypt. Next, continue to the unfinished obelisk which is offers unusual insights into ancient Egyptian stone-working techniques, with marks from workers’ tools still clearly visible as well as ocher colored lines marking where they were working. Then, continue to Embark the Nice Cruise and after lunch guests are taken on a ride Felucca ride around Elephantine Island and Agha Khan Mauseloum. Afterwards, continue sailing to Kom Ombo. Overnight on the cruise.
|KOM OMBO > EDFU
After breakfast, free for own leisure until lunch time. Continue, sailing to Kom Ombo and visit to the Temple of Kom Ombo which is the building is unique because its ‘double’ design meant that there were courts, halls, sanctuaries and rooms duplicated for two sets of gods. The southern half of the temple was dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world with Hathor and Khonsu. Next, continue sailing to Edfu. Overnight in Edfu.
|EDFU > LUXOR
After breakfast. Start the journey to visit the Temple of Horus it is built from sandstone blocks the huge Ptolemaic temple was constructed over the site of a smaller earlier temple, oriented east to west, towards the river. The later structure faces north to south and leaves the ruined remains of the older temple pylon to be seen on the east side of the first court. Next, sailing to Luxor & free for own leisure. Overnight in Luxor.
|LUXOR > CAIRO BY TRAIN
After breakfast and the guest will disembarkation. Then, visiting the Valley of the King’s tomb is the final resting place for kings and nobles of the tomb with a few holes of varying sizes. This valley has about 63 rooms and tombs with ornate wall carvings from ancient Egyptian mythology. Then continue to visit Temple of Queen Hatsheput which is located on the western bank of the Nile it is the great capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom, this is one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples. Afterwards, going to Alabaster factory it is the one of the classic souvenirs to bring back from Egypt is something made from alabaster. This is a soft rock that is carved by hand to produce all manner of shapes, from pots to statues, paperweights to lampstand. Then, visit to Colossi of Memnom that are two large statues of pharaohs. After lunch, visit the Karnak Temple comprising a combination of a small church, pylons or large pillars and other buildings. During the reign of Pharaoh, Karnak was built as a place of worship. Continue to visit Luxor Temple and then free at your own leisure program until transfer to railway to board the train to Cairo.
After breakfast on the train. Upon arrival at Cairo start a journey to visit the Citadel of Saladin and Mohamed Ali Mosque. Citadel is a medieval Islamic fortress in Cairo, Egypt. It is located in Mokattam hill near the center of Cairo, was once famous for blowing a fresh breeze and a nice view of the city. It is now a historic site maintained by the mosque and museum and there is Muhammad Ali Mosque which was built between 1828 and 1848, which is located at the top of the castle. The mosque space made of marble and the beautiful outer shape is almost like mosques in Albania, Yugoslavia and Turkey as a typical dome 52 meters high into the sky and a tower whose height exceeds 84 meters. From this point of view can be seen all over Cairo and the tomb of King Muhammad Ali were inside the mosque. After lunch, transfer to hotel for check in & rest. Free for own leisure. Overnight in Cairo.
|CAIRO > DUBAI
After breakfast at the hotel & free for own leisure until check out until transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure flight.
|DUBAI > KUALA LUMPUR
Safe landed at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Farewell..