|Single||Twin||Triple||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|01||KL > TAS||HY 552||1935||0320 +1|
|02||TAS > BHK||HY 021||0735||0915|
|05||TAS > KL||HY 553||0800||1820|
Tashkent ● Bukhara ● Samarkand
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy air ticket by Uzbekistan Airways with all airport taxes.
- Domestic flight as mentioned inclusive taxes.
- 06 nights accommodation at 3* hotel based on twin sharing basis.
- 06 x Lunch & 05 x Dinner & 01 x Cultural Show Dinner at local restaurant.
- Transportation service by private air-conditioner coach tour & sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Visa Fees (Group).
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain.
- 1 bottle of water per pax per day.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Tour leader from ENRICH TRAVELOGUE SDN BHD.
- Souvenirs from ENRICH TRAVELOGUE SDN BHD.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Porterage at the airport & hotel.
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance from RM100 (Individual) / RM179 (Couple).
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > TASHKENT
Assemble 3 hours before departure at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Meet & greet with our local representative for check in luggage. Free leisure until departure time. Flight departure to TASHKENT.
|TASHKENT > BUKHARA TOUR
On arrival in Tashkent then transfer to Domestic Airport for connecting flight to Bukhara. On arrival in BUKHARA. Meet & greet with our local Tour Guide. Short briefing then transfer to hotel for check in & free for own leisure. After lunch, start BUKHARA SIGHTSEEING TOUR: Tour to visit ISMEAL SAMANI MOUSOLEEUM(9-10C)- VAULT OF BUKHARA RULERS DYNASTY, CHASHMA AYUB MAUSOLEUM (14C), BOLO-HAUZ COMPLEX (18C) & VISIT TO REGISTAN, ARK FORTRESS (16C). POI-KALYAN ENSEMBLE: MINARET (12C), MOSQUE (15C), FUNCTIONING MADRASSAH MIRI ARAB (16C), TRADING DOMES, KUKELDASH MADRASSAH (16C), MAGOK-I-ATTARI MOSQUE (16C), LYAB-I-HAUZ (17C). After dinner, transfer back to hotel & free for own leisure. Overnight at BUKHARA.
AAfter breakfast at the hotel. Today start, Sightseeing tour out of Bukhara: Visiting BAKHAUDDIN NAQSHBANDI ENSEMBLE: ABDUL FAIZ KHAN MOSQUE (1720), MUZAFFAR KHAN MOSQUE (1870). After lunch, enjoy shopping tour at ANCIENT BUKHARA. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & free for own leisure. Overnight at BUKHARA.
|BUKHARA > SAMARKAND
After breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel then transfer to SAMARKAND. Stop for visiting CERAMIC WORKSHOP in GIJDUVAN CITY. After lunch, continue journey then we stop & visit IMAM AL BUKHARI COMPLEX WITH THE MOSQUE AND MAUSOLEUM. On arrival at SAMARKAND, visit SAMARKAND BAZAAR “SIYOB” until transfer for dinner. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check in hotel & free for own leisure. Overnight at SAMARKAND.
After breakfast at the hotel. Today, Sightseeing tour in Samarkand: Tour to visit SHAH-I-ZINDA NECROPOLIS (14-15C), “STARS ABOVE SAMARKAND”: TOUR TO ULUGBEK OBSERVATORY (15C). After lunch, continue sightseeing tour: Tour cover GUR-EMIR MAUSOLEUM (15C), REGISTAN ENSEMBLE (ULUGBEK (15C), SHER-DOR (17C), TILLA-KORI MADRASSAHS (17C). Transfer to Tashkent by coach. On arrival in Tashkent. Transfer to restaurant for dinner. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check-In Hotel. Overnight at TASHKENT.
|SAMARKAND > TASHKENT
After breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to TASHKENT. After lunch, Tashkent Sightseeing Tour: COMPLEX KHAZRATI IMAM: MAUSOLEUM OF KAFFAL ASH-SHASHI, BARAK KHAN MADRASSAH, IMAM BUKHARI HIGH RELIGIOUS SCHOOL, TILLA SHEIKH MOSQUE, MUSEUM OF ISLAMIC MANUSCRIPTS (THE ORIGINAL COPY OF USMAN BIN AFFAN R.A MANUSCRIPTS). Enjoy Shopping, one of the OLDEST BAZAARS TASHKENT “CHOR-SU”. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Overnight at TASHKENT.
|TASHKENT > CHIMGAN > TASHKENT
After breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to CHIMGAN MOUNTAINS (90km). On arrival, we try Chair lift to reach on top of the mountain (30min). Then walk around and enjoy the mountain scenery and also take the breathtaking pictures of the mountains. After Lunch, transfer back to TASHKENT. Free shopping at famous and biggest shopping mall of Tashkent. After dinner, transfer back to hotel & rest. Overnight at TASHKENT.
|TASHKENT > KUALA LUMPUR
Early breakfast at the hotel. Then check out hotel. Transfer direct to TASHKENT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT for flight back to Kuala Lumpur. Arrival Kuala Lumpur safely.