|Single||Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|01||KL > DA NANG||AK 648||1030||1205|
|05||DA NANG > KL||AK 649||1235||1620|
Khai Dinh Royal Tomb ● Forbidden Purple City ● Bana Hill ● My Son Sanctuary
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Return economy flight ticket by AirAsia with all airport taxes, fuel surcharge & 20kg baggage.
- 01 night hotel accommodations at Hue, Alba Queen Hotel 3* @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- 01 night accommodations at Hoi An, Lotus Boutique 3* @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- 02 night accommodations at Danang, Starlet Hotel 3* @ similar class based on Single/Twin sharing basis.
- Halal/Seafood Meals : 04 x Lunches & 04 x Dinners as per itinerary.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner coach tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Professional licensed english speaking local tour guide.
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Coach Captain.
- Local taxes and service charge.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
- Souvenirs for Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd Bhd.
- Souvenirs for Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > DANANG > HUE
Assemble 3 hours before departure at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) for check in luggage. Free for own leisure until boarding time. Upon arrival at Da nang International Airport, meet and greet with our local tour guide. Depart to Hue by scenic drive via pass of Ocean Clouds and the scenic Fishing Village of Lang Co. Enjoy the beautiful landscape and panoramic views of the clouds, sea and mountain on the way. Lunch at Lang Co. Arrival in Hue, the former imperial capital of Vietnam, have a visit to Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, Dong Ba market. Check-in hotel, dinner at local restaurant with traditional Hue folk show. Overnight in Hue.
|HUE > DANANG
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy full day tour with the boat trip to visit Thien Mu pagoda then proceed to visit Royal Citadel, built on 1804. The tour of imperial City features Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, Forbidden Purple city. Lunch at local restaurant then transfer back to Danang. After dinner, check-in hotel & rest.
|DANANG > BANA HILL > HOI AN
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to visit Bana Hills – where you will see “your road to heavenly scenery”. Sitting in the cable car cabin, midair, looking upon the endless treeine of the forests, you will be able to enjoy breathtaking views of the lush jungle and waterfalls along the way. Transfer to Hoi An for lunch. Stroll around the Japanese bridge, Phuc Kien Communal House, traditional house, museum, handicraftsman at work. After dinner, check-in hotel & rest.
|HOI AN > MY SON > DANANG
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to My Son Sanctuary in Quang Nam province – the other World Cultural Heritage site with ancient towers and temples built 1000 years ago. Back to Hoi An for Lunch. Transfer to Danang, visit Cham Museum, Son Tra Peninsula. After dinner, check-in hotel & rest.
|DA NANG > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to Danang International Airport for departure flight.