|VALIDITY DATE : Dec 2017|
|“RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 05 nights accommodations at Selected Hotel with daily buffet breakfast.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Transportation service as per itinerary with tour guide/driver.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Flight ticket/Airport tax (International & Domestic).
- Peak Season Surcharge.
- Personal charges at the hotel: porterage, telephone, mini bar etc.
- Travel Insurance – Participants are encouraged to take personal travel insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tipping USD 5 /Pax/Day for Tour Guide & Coach/Van Driver.
DAY 01 : L/D
ARRIVE INCHEON AIRPORT > JEJU
Meet our local representative at Incheon Airport and transfer to Gimpo Airport. Take the flight to Jeju. Meet the local guide. Visit to Seungeup Folk Village – Sunrise Peak – Manjang Lava Cave – Eco Land. Overnight at Jeju.
DAY 02 : B/L/D
After breakfast meet the local guide. Visit to Mysterious Road – Duty Free Shop – Teddy Bear Museum – Cheonjiyeon Falls – Jusangjeollidae Cliff – O’sulloc Green Tea field – Jungmun Beach – Overnight at Jeju.
DAY 03 : B/L/D
After breakfast meet the local guide. Take the flight back to Seoul. Meet the local guide at the arrival gate of Gimpo Airport. Visit to Nami Island – Overnight at Sokcho.
DAY 04 : B/L/D
MT. SEORAK > EVERLAND
After breakfast meet the local guide. Visit to Mt.Seorak – Cable Car to Gwongeumseong Fortress – Sinheungsa Temple (Golden Bronze Buddha’s Statue) – Transfer to Everland. Visit to Everland with free ride tickets – Back to Seoul. Overnight at Seoul.
DAY 05 : B/L/D
After breakfast meet the local guide. Visit to Gyeongbokgung Palace (National Folklore Museum) pass by the Blue Presidential House – Amethyst and Ginseng Centre – Herbal Shop – Red Pine Shop – Cosmetic Store – Laver Shop – Insadong Antique Street – Namsan Hanok Village – N Seoul Tower Park (no observatory) – Namdaemun Market – Overnight at Seoul.
DAY 06 : B
SEOUL > INCHEON AIRPORT
Breakfast at hotel. Check out. Meet the driver and transfer to Incheon Airport.