|VALIDITY DATE : 31st March 2018|
|PRICE PER PERSON|
|ROOM SHARING||NORMAL||SUPER PEAK|
|SINGLE||RM 1,528||RM 1,988|
|TWIN||RM 1,068||RM 1,318|
|TRIPLE||RM 1,048||RM 1,208|
|QUAD||RM 988||RM 1,108|
|Paradise Garden Boracay||Beachfront – Between Station 2 & 3||Halal Certified HoteL|
|* SUPER PEAK : 24 Dec 2018 – 02 Feb 2018 & 13 – 20 Feb 2018
|“RATES QUOTE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”|
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 02 nights room accommodation based on Twin/Triple sharing in Boracay.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Roundtrip airport transfer including environmental fee and jetty port fees.
- Use of swimming pool and resort facilities.
- Service of English speaking guide during the tour.
- Land tour including ATV ride, Ocean Tower, Trick Art Museum, Aviary Farm & Helmet dive.
- Halal Meals : 03 x Lunches & 03 x Dinners at hotel.
- Tour as mentioned in the program.
- Bottled water andd light snack during tour.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- International flight ticket with all airport taxes.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Others item not mentioned in itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide/driver USD 3/person.
- MINIMUM 2 PERSONS.
- Surcharge A surcharge may be collected during holidays, conventions, exhibitions and other special events.
- Any amendment/changes are subject to cancellation charges once booking is FINALIZED.
- No refund for unutilized services, tours, meals and transfer services.
- Price subject to change following the Currency fluctuation ( USD 1 : MYR 4.30 ).
DAY 01 : Dinner
ARRIVAL MANILA > BORACAY
- Upon arrival at Godofredo P. Ramos Airport, Boracay, meet & greet with our local representative.
- Transfer to hotel for check in.
- Free for own leisure.
Dinner : served at halal buffet buffet in beachfront hotel.
DAY 02 : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- After breakfast in the hotel.
- Morning free for own activities.
- Pick up from hotel at 1 PM then proceed to land tour. Take control as you drive around the island in an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) visiting scenic spots and taking stunning photographs everywhere you go.
- Visit Ocean Tower, the highest point on the island, offering a 360 Degree panoramic view of Boracay. Take a souvenir photo surrounded by heart-shaped floral arrangements and write your love or friendly messages on a Boracay Love Lock (Lock is not included).
- Visit the Trick Art Museum, and see various birds at the Aviary Farm.
- Helmet Dive. Helmet diving allows you to climb down a ladder until you reach the seabed (around 10 feet below the surface) while wearing a helmet made of glass plates. The helmet makes it possible for you to breathe underwater while marveling at Boracay’s colorful seafloor with an abundance of tropical fishes.
- Transfer back to hotel.
Lunch : served at halal buffet in hotel | Dinner : served at halal buffet in hotel.
DAY 03 : Breakfast / – / –
- After breakfast at the hotel.
- Free for own leisure.
- Transfer to Godofredo P. Ramos Airport, Boracay for your onward next departure.