|Single||Twin||Child Twin||Child (Bed)||Child (No Bed)|
|01||KL > BANDUNG||OD 302||1210||1320|
|04||BANDUNG > KL||OD 301||1410||1725|
Floating Market ● Farmhouse ● Dusun Bambu ● Pasar Baru ● Rumah Mode ● Cihampelas Street
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Airfare and Taxes by Malindo Airlines.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at 3* Hotel with daily breakfast.
- Meals 3 x Lunch , 3 x Dinner at local halal restaurant.
- English / Malay Speaking guide.
- Tours and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking and entrance fee as per itinerary.
- Complimentary gift from Enrich Travelogue.
- Tour Leader from Enrich Travelogue.
- Tour price listed include 6% GST (MY TAX).
PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Airport & hotel Porterage.
- All personal expenses during the travel.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Peak Period / Festive Season Surcharge.
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program.
- Others entrance fee does not mentioned in program.
- Excess baggage fee.
- Others item not mentioned in program.
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS
- Deposit RM1,000 per person is required upon confirmation of reservation.
- Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure.
- If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure, Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change.
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these above mentioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure. Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotel provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded.
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu.
- Enrich Travelogue Sdn Bhd term & conditions will apply.
|KUALA LUMPUR > BANDUNG
Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 3 hours before departure for flight departure to Bandung. Upon arrival at Bandung airport, meet and greet by our representative there. Lunch at local halal restaurant. After lunch, we start city tour in Bandung visiting Gedung Sate. Gedung Sate is a public building in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. It was designed according to a neoclassical design incorporating native Indonesian elements by Dutch architect J. Gerber to be the seat of the Dutch East Indies department of Transport, Public Works and Water Management; the building was completed in 1920. Today, the building serves as the seat of the governor of the province of West Java.Its common name, Gedung sate, is a nickname that translates literally from Indonesian to ‘satay building’, which is a reference to the shape of the building’s central pinnacle – which resemble the shape of one of the Indonesian traditional dish called satay.Then , we continue visit Asia Afrika and Cihampelas Street. After dinner, check in hotel.
|FULLDAY CITY TOUR BANDUNG
After breakfast at the hotel, our guide will pick you up at 08:30 am. Then, we start our tour by visiting Floating Market which is located in north Bandung, precisely in the Lembang area, this floating market provides the means to play a wide range of water and of course culinary appetite. A little glimpse on the background is the Situ Umar lake initially used for fishing only, but over time evolved into a floating market known as the “Lembang Floating Market. Then, we continue visit to Farmhouse and Dusun Bambu. Lunch at local halal restaurant. After lunch, we continue visit Cibaduyut and Factory Outlet Jalan Riau. After dinner, going back to the hotel.
|FULL DAY SHOPPING TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, our guide will pick you up at 08:30 am. Then, we start shopping tour at Pasar Baru which is the favourite place for local and tourist to do shopping. Then we visit Bandung Trade Center and Rumah Mode. Lunch and dinner at local halal restaurant.
|BANDUNG > KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at hotel, free time until transfer to Airport for your next destination.